supernal

Disorganized crime ooc

I forgot to mention. I mean reading the posts back to back makes it obvious but since days can pass before posting I wanted to highlight that Borges said whatever he’s smelling isn’t opium. The fact that we’re now going to the “opium door” I figure would get the eyebrows moving 

It's a native plant to Jigoku which only blooms once a month, with leaves capable of being ground into a "stunspore." Figured we'd capitalize it as a synthetic, make it narcotic, adding to the 'illegal' part of the distribution. Flavor it with that Jigoku backlore so it pops with the setting.

3 minutes ago, Darth Lager said:

It's a native plant to Jigoku which only blooms once a month, with leaves capable of being ground into a "stunspore." Figured we'd capitalize it as a synthetic, make it narcotic, adding to the 'illegal' part of the distribution. Flavor it with that Jigoku backlore so it pops with the setting.

It does do that! 

Darth - I like that you included the pat down detail. I had forgotten that myself. Are we assuming we aren’t coming in with weapons or that this is like an old west saloon and we can keep them but not rabble rouse or check them somewhere? 

As for Jericho’s input I think he’d say something along the lines of keeping the fight here and as far as he’s concerned the whole place can burn down - included here just so paradigm has something to riff off of in his post, not to be prescriptive 

Edited by supernal

It's funny that you used the saloon comparison because that's what I was kind of drawing from with the whole joint operations thing. I'd be alright with either, or the bouncer could have just been a little freaked by the ordeal and kind of hurried the two through the other door.

Borges wouldn't be opposed to burning the place down either. Crashing beehives is indeed listed under his hobbies.