Just now, Zashiii said:

🤔 I would also like to establish a financing business in Svanhild. Well more of medieval loan shark... with people from House Sheathe...

You're welcome to do so! 😏 Will it be in Cal Eteris, Vanora, or Aurum's Promise?

Just now, Zashiii said:

🤔 I'll start with Cal Etris first.. Then move to the other cities... then I'll open it to the public for any IC bank robbery plots 🤣 

Groovy. Just hit me up with the details/lore in the PMs and we'll make something happen. 👌

1 hour ago, Csl said:

why not... try to write medieval characters, to try out something new from your usual thing? 👀

I don't like medieval settings...

...outside of Pathfinder, but I like Starfinder better...

Edited by notmuch_23

7 hours ago, notmuch_23 said:

If the Ursa Madean archipellago didn't have a tech cap, I'd want to open Mil Dot locations there too...

I was excited as well until I saw those dreaded words.

Ursa madeum 😄 

If the tech cap wasn't there, hell I'd probably have a site up there, but magic man 😞 Magic always ruins my technological fun.

Just now, Sanonymous said:

I was excited as well until I saw those dreaded words.

Ursa madeum 😄 

If the tech cap wasn't there, hell I'd probably have a site up there, but magic man 😞 Magic always ruins my technological fun.

You can always make new lore/characters/organizations for some medieval fantasy goodness, y'know! 😉 We'll always be here and welcoming should you ever wish to swing by. 💖

5 minutes ago, Darth Lager said:

Magic you say? What sorts? Anti-Magic too?

Yep! There's all sorts of magic in UM, stemming from the Deep Magic lore, which you can read about here.

Anti-magic is being studied extensively as well, primarily in the military and by private organizations who aren't very welcoming of magic due to prior events in UM history. 😊

Edited by vielle

1 minute ago, Darth Lager said:

So it's just catered to the anti-magic fighter sub-meta? Idk. I like the niche, but anti-magic breaks it. At any rate, congratulations and I look forward to seeing what's in store.

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by anti-magic fighter sub-meta, but: there are many regions throughout the Queendom catering to all sorts from mundane/anti-magic to magical elements, and you can create your own ideas relating to it if you'd like to! But either way, thank you, and I hope you get to visit the Queendom sometime in the future! 💖