Jotnotes

Dead God's Inheritance

@Tyler I'm very sorry to keep you waiting! Here is a shot of the map for you!

unknown.png?width=1248&height=702

I'll be DMing you to tell you any relevant information, and you can discuss how you'd like to navigate the space provided to you, and so forth. I'm going to be touching up all these maps so they look good at the end. Which I hope is useful to you, as you'll be seeing a lot of this boat for a bit.

1 hour ago, Jotnotes said:

@Tyler I'm very sorry to keep you waiting! Here is a shot of the map for you!

I'll be DMing you to tell you any relevant information, and you can discuss how you'd like to navigate the space provided to you, and so forth. I'm going to be touching up all these maps so they look good at the end. Which I hope is useful to you, as you'll be seeing a lot of this boat for a bit.

Appreciate all the work you put into this! I'll message you in the next few hours (hopefully) with whatever questions or actions I have.

So a fun little note about this software I use is that it doesn't support any copy or paste features at all, meaning you gotta manually rebuild anything you'd like to add to your maps, which in this case means painfully recreating the dimensions of the boat as best as I can so each floor as a similar layout (which, by the way, shouldn't be accurate, cuz the boat should be getting thinner at the bottom, but I need this space for cool stuff so I can't disrupt it too much)

Okay @Hydrangeas Your map is available!

This map should show you every area available for you to explore currently. As always, let me know which rooms you'd like to explore, which paths you'd like to take to get there, and anything else you'd like to explore. As always, I'll let you know if something is unlikely or impossible, as well as provide you details and information via DM's, so please reach out to me in private for that!

I think we were supposed to get a post from @Hydrangeas this weekend, but they must have gotten busy. I'll have a post up sometime tomorrow when I'm able!

Hydrangeas, you have all the information you need to get your post up whenever you are able. Try to get it done when it suits you!

44 minutes ago, Hydrangeas said:

I’m really sorry! I wanted to get the post up yesterday but I think the site might have been down for me? I’m not quite sure what was wrong. Post is definitely coming today!

Site was down for me too. Someone else I know in Discord also confirmed the site was down for them, so yeah, it was inaccessible for several hours yesterday evening/night.

With my post for Quill done, I believe it is @Zashiii 's turn to post, assuming they are around.

If not, @Tyler can write as them in the next cycle, and I can put out a post for Maat within a couple days.

I can provide maps, information and context as required, as always. DM me for those if you need them!

Edited by Jotnotes