Dolor Aeternum

Shady Meeting in Martial Town [OOC]

Posted (edited)

Building off of this thread for this character:

I am looking for some players of characters that operate in grey areas or are willing to look the other way to accompany my character through some of the more dangerous sections of Martial Town on a hunt for an elusive merchant that sells technological modifications and other wares that are hard to come by or illegal in Martial Town.

This will likely be a chance meeting between our characters but I am not opposed to having this lucky gathering turned into something more. Networking in Valucre can be lucrative after all so:

- Is your character also looking for some hard to find techno-modifications to his own body or some power tech?

- Is your character just generally shady and wants to cause some havoc?

- Are you just looking for another friend that will not judge you for your peculiar obsessions?

If you answered yes to any of those then hop on aboard this potential thread. Xavier received a location during that thread I linked up there but it is just the beginning of the search for the Onyx Haven. Below is some extra info regarding post requirements and what I intend to get out of the story just so it is clear up front.

Posting Requirement: Every 3 days though it is always subject to the chaos of life. Just stay in communication with us and we can work things out.

Endgame: 

1. Xavier will likely have some sort of technological modification done which has lots of development opportunities for Obtenebra as well as Xavier.

2. Possible networking with anyone that comes aboard and depending on how much your character is obsessed with obtaining power a recruitment opportunity to join The Triumvirate.

3. Anything else we as players can come up with.

Team Onyx:

Lycoris - vielle

Vito - Rabbit

Ordric - Vaudevillain

Thread:

Edited by Dolor Aeternum

I'd like to write with you again with my character from that old thread, Lycoris, if that's alright with you? 😍

Also, I'll be chatting you up about the future of Toxicant, which I know I've given it up to you back when I went MIA. 🙏

2 minutes ago, vielle said:

I'd like to write with you again with my character from that old thread, Lycoris, if that's alright with you? 😍

Also, I'll be chatting you up about the future of Toxicant, which I know I've given it up to you back when I went MIA. 🙏

Xavier has enjoyed all encounters with members of Toxicant thus far so always welcome. I welcome all talks about Toxicant too.

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Rabbit said:

I'd like to throw Vito into the mix. He's already part of a gang and organisation, but is looking to make allies and further relations.

Was wondering when our evil org would meet members of another again. Welcome aboard. Might cap this after one more volunteer or more. Will leave it for the weekend to decide.

Edited by Dolor Aeternum

13 hours ago, Vaudevillian said:

I feel like you could use a cyborg native to help you along the way. I know he could use some mech parts.

Yes he will prove quite useful since Xavier is only just starting to get used to all the high tech stuff. That gives us a good four person group so I've decided to cut it there. 

@vielle I am operating under the assumption that this will occur after Ilyana's borrowing of Toxicant? Or did you have something else in mind.

Another note for everyone. This will likely take place at either the Purple Penguin or the cyber cafe area since Xavier is familiar with those areas so any chance meetings will occur there. Xavier will likely be asking around for someone there openly 

6 hours ago, Dolor Aeternum said:

@vielle I am operating under the assumption that this will occur after Ilyana's borrowing of Toxicant? Or did you have something else in mind.

That could work! I'd like to hash out the details in Discord; I'll hit you up in a bit! 😊

6 hours ago, vielle said:

And I'll be getting my post up in a bit! I figured it would work best if Lycoris and Xavier were together already at the start of the thread. 😊

Sounds good to me. Feel free to act out anything that occurred from Lycoris' perspective during that exchange and anything she might have done to diffuse the situation if at all.

Oh oh oh, almost forgot! Here's Lycoris' character sheet if anyone needs a reference point for her. 😊

Looking forward to a jolly old time with y'all!