Mickey Flash

LONG LIVE THE QUEEN [OOC]

This is the start of the OOC thread for our thread.  This is where we discuss things about the thread to avoid filling the thread with *by the way sorry I was late to post*, or [I don't know if this messes with your post, but I can change it if you like] entries.  They will be put here, or anything else thread related.  Plus if you can't post for some reason you would put that here too.  

The rules of the thread are first come first in the posting order.  So if A, B, and C posted then the next posting order would be A, B, and C.  If there comes a time when there are more than six people in the thread then we do free posting, which means no order.  If it goes back down to six or less then we go back to posting orders and I will let you guys know the new orders and if we switched back.  Please show respect to others in the thread, and if you have ideas that might need to be discussed to see if it works with what someone is doing feel free to put that here.  

I am linking those who have shown interest in the thread here, and if you decide you don't want to post that's ok.  No pressure.  

@Ganu_Candali @The Hummingbird @Venus Sprite @Aleksei @ticklefarte

Alright!  Everyone who was interested in the thread from the interest check has made a post.  I noticed that counting me there are seven people in the thread.  I did say if there were more than 6 it would be a free for all posting.  But first, I'd like to see what you guys want to do.  Would you like to go in a posting order?   @Ganu_Candali @The Hummingbird @Venus Sprite @Aleksei @ticklefarte 

Hey guys...I'm kinda seeing something now.

I'm gonna definitely be able to stick around for at least a few turns but its' become fairly obvious that my character would be dead weight for the most part given that I can't really join an attack party at this point since his Psionic powers start coming out later on down the time line anyway.

What we can compromise with is this...my character is a blacksmith I'll set up shop and pretty much take a sideline role to like help people repair their gear and stuff of that nature.

I'm posting later today I personally like a turn order, but that's just me. 😉

But yeah like I'll establish Velly as a local blacksmith and the adventurer types can come through and get new gear/repairs directly from me.

To sweeten the deal for you guys repairs done in this way for the thread's purposes will be completely free.  There is a reason I am handling it this way.

I'll try to leave my own character development in the zone for future threads, or my own solo's as I want to be fair to yalls dime.

I am posting relatively soon by the way in case yall needs a heads up on the precious.

19 hours ago, Mickey Flash said:

So, Moonbay, what would you rather do?  Free for all, or posting order?

I’m fine with whichever. Seems the majority want free for all, that works fine for me. 

Just now, Moonbay said:

I’m fine with whichever. Seems the majority want free for all, that works fine for me. 

Awesome.  Feel free to post when you want.  It is now free for all.