I started a thread going after the Blade of Flames for my character Arashi a while back, December 31st to be exact. I'm over a page done already and currently it's lacking players. So here I am, I'm currently asking for people to help me finish this thing. 

I'm down to four players including myself, but currently, I lack direction other than a very faint idea on where I want to go. But other than that, it's going extremely slow as of current.

Thread in question. 

Other players are: @Twitterpated, @Meraxa (?) and @Zashiii

So I'm here asking for some help completing this thread.

On 7/16/2020 at 4:03 PM, Dolor Aeternum said:

Can I get more details on what you need and how far along you are? Also on what part of the timeline this might be on since this is in Orisia? 🙂

Alright, so this hasn't gone too far yet, so basically, not alot has happened, they meet up at a tavern, Arashi "kills" a few guards for mistaking her for Kurush (Meraxa's character), Arashi chases after that character and they end up outside. Kurush's necklance thing projects an image of the sword or whatever and Khaki and Sera appear, they figure out it's really a map, another character appears (Maelstrom), and the group, try and figure out a way to get the other islands. 

So right now, their trying to discuss whether or how to steal a boat to get eksewhere.

Also this place in the date of the thread, so I'm unsure if there's any massive events since then. If there was then I didn't know. 

Also any form of help is useful. 

On 7/18/2020 at 6:32 PM, Metty said:

Also this place in the date of the thread, so I'm unsure if there's any massive events since then. If there was then I didn't know. 

Need confirmation if this is pre-Illyria (Raylon and Luz) or if it is after. I could use the date of the thread to try and determine but confirmation from the OP is all the better. As for help well I can see what to do about that. 

10 minutes ago, Dolor Aeternum said:

Need confirmation if this is pre-Illyria (Raylon and Luz) or if it is after. I could use the date of the thread to try and determine but confirmation from the OP is all the better. As for help well I can see what to do about that. 

Whens pre-illyria, you mean before Arashi met Luz? This places almost year after that to clear that up. Mb.