50 minutes ago, Phase said:

Sitting back in his seat Phase stared for a moment at the blinking continental indicator for Lagrimosa.  Her resident city was destroyed?  What the hell did that mean exactly?  Did she survive, was there more to this he needed to look into.  For just the briefest of moments he actually considered retreating back into the gemstone once again.

“Thank you Prognosticator.  If there is any way I might obtain copies of this information for later study, I would appreciate it.”

His voice remained low and solemn.  He had no intention of having an emotional outburst in front of all the strangers here.  As soon as he had restored himself magically and decided on the most reasonable means of travel he would begin his journey.

“I trust that you follow major news and historical events within your mainframe.  I doubt this will be the last time we speak to each other.”

After a pause, Prognosticator added, "IF IT'S ANY CONSOLATION, I HAVE NO RECORD OF HER DEATH."

The map magnified once more, focusing on Yh'mi and Biazo Isle.

"HER PRESENCE IN YH'MI... IS STRANGE. IT'S AMORPHOUS, AS IF SHE WERE IN A DREAM. I'D SUGGEST SPEAKING TO THE WHITE HAND. AS FOR BIAZO... SEE ABOUT VISITING THE SETTLEMENT OF ASPYN. SPEAK WITH THE GAIAN CLERGY WHO RUN THE CITY, ONE OF THEM HAS SPOKEN TO HER - THEY MAY BE THE ONES WHO BROUGHT HER TO ASPYN. BUT THIS WAS A LONG TIME AGO, NEARLY A YEAR SINCE."

The form Prognosticator had taken crossed its arms, appearing frustrated. "I PERCEIVE TIME DIFFERENTLY THAN MOST OF YOU MORTALS. I AM UNBOUND BY ITS LINEAR PROGRESSION - BUT MY SIGHT IS LIMITED BY THIS AS WELL. THIS IS ALL THE INFORMATION I CAN GIVE ABOUT THE ONE YOU SEEK. YOU MAY TAKE IT WITH YOU."

From the terminal, a focused beam of light began scanning through the air, injecting hardened light to weave a scroll-like item.

"TIA WAS DESTROYED IN OCTOBER OF 596 WORLD TIME ABBREVIATED, OR WTA. ROUGHLY FIVE MONTHS AFTER,  I REGISTERED SELENA NICHOLE'S PRESENCE ON BIAZO ISLE, IN ASPYN. IN WHAT SEEMS TO BE A MONTH PRIOR TO THIS, SELENA NICHOLE WAS IN YH'MI."

Another shimmer in the hologram's form, one that somehow spoke of frustration. "THE CURRENT YEAR IS 599 WTA. I DO NOT PERCEIVE ANY CONCLUSIONS FOR THOSE THREE TIMELINES. I CANNOT SEE THE THREAD THAT TIES THEM TOGETHER."

The digital scroll floated towards Phase. "ALL I'VE SAID IS TRANSCRIBED IN THIS DOCUMENT." Clasping its hands together, the holographic figure bowed. "I HOPE I HAVE BEEN OF ASSISTANCE."

At Phase's last words, Prognosticator paused. Though the mask did not changed, the artificial intelligence seemed to be grinning. "MY MAINFRAME?" The terminal hummed softly. "WELL, YOU MAY RETURN TO THE TAVERN OF LEGEND UP TO NINETY DAYS OF YOUR ARRIVAL, BUT YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO COMMUNICATE TO ME BEYOND THIS TIMESPAN. IT'S UNFORTUNATELY. YOU'RE THE FIRST TO HAVE USED MY SERVICES FOR SUCH A PURPOSE."

The walls of the cubicle grew semi-transparent, revealing the elf girl waiting outside.

"NOW, I BELIEVE THERE IS SOMEONE WHO WISHES TO SPEAK TO YOU. BUT IF YOU WISH, I CAN TRANSPORT YOU DIRECTLY INTO THE LOUNGE, WHERE THE WAY-GATES ARE. YOU MAY TRAVEL DIRECTLY INTO VALUCRE HERE."

Posted (edited)

@Csl

Lyka loosen the bite of his thumb look at the hologram, who's not in the slightest concern about his sudden change of demeanor, minutes ago.

"I see...", he paused for a minute, "Well then, do you have map of Valucre? More specifically the map of Taen?"

The little violet butterfly landed on his shoulder, still glowing.

Edited by JoriusGeizer_69

Zoozoo caught up to Noor as she took a water bottle from the vending machine then exited to the Tavern and from the Tavern out, to come back at another time.

@Csl @Aliara Mizuki Blackrose

Phase took in the information given with as much composure as he could muster.  Considering the state of the world at large he might fit in fairly well.

He clasped the scroll to his chest, the glowing green light from the gem stone seeming to convert and store the information within.  For a brief moment Phase’s skin would flash into various lights and colors as the digital documents merged with his consciousness.  While he was neither hologram nor computer Phase was capable of storing such information with the use of his relic.

“You may find yourself surprised Prognosticator.  I consider you an invaluable source of important information.  I will find a way to get messages back to you even if it is through less direct routes.  Eventually I’ll have to thank you for the help you’ve given me.”

When the terminal vanished Phase’s demeanor shifted again.  The bright smile of mirth beamed over his face upon seeing her.

“Ah, yes.  I’m doing quite well Celestia.  It seems I might not be completely alone on this world.  There are some people I’ll need to find.”

"...That is wonderful Phase,umn~...perhaps y'e would like,someone t'a...help you find y'er comrades?"¥Celestia asked,Keeping her purple-Turqoiuse mixed irises gazing,Toward the floor.Hands wringing together,While she awaited his response,Though she knew someone as powerful as he was...or will be,could easily venture on his own.¥

On 8/26/2020 at 2:15 AM, JoriusGeizer_69 said:

"I see...", he paused for a minute, "Well then, do you have map of Valucre? More specifically the map of Taen?"

"YES." Prognosticator's reply was simple.

On the bookshelf appeared two documents -- one, a map of the world of Valucre, and the other a map of Taen.

"YOU MAY TAKE THESE DOCUMENTS WITH YOU," the AI added. "WILL YOU REQUIRE ANY FURTHER ASSISTANCE? REMEMBER -- YOU MAY RETURN TO THE TAVERN, AND THUS TO THE LOUNGE, UP TO NINETY DAYS AFTER YOU HAVE ARRIVED."

Linixy Locked his belt around his middle while he walked into the lobby. He heard the bartender say he could practice his combat skills here, which was precisely what he was about to do. With a satisfying click, the belt snapped in to place. As Linixy walks into the lobby, he is surprised at how different it is compared to the bar! The strange lights look confusing to him, but he ignores the peculiar devices and goes straight to the area designated as "Sparring room." There he stops and takes a good look around. Trying to find anyone to spar with. Technology was not his strong suit... having no idea how to operate or request a battle from the machine, he starts searching for a sparring partner. *Anyone up for a fight?

Trailing behind Linixy as they both entered the lounge, Daemon watched as Linixy strapped on his belt to his waist. Its like he stepped into a whole new world. The lounge was quite different from the bar, intact it was very different. Looking around, his face wore an expression of dismay as he took in the flashing lights and strange transparent moving pictures. "What manna of sorcery is this?" He thought to himself out loud. He looked at one of the moving transparent pictures, and posed the same question. "What manna of sorcery is all this?" He asked as he gestured to the entire room, with eyes carrying dismay. 

¥hearing the male baritone voices of her friends.Celestia glanced upwards from,The leather bound.Romance novel,Causing lips of supple.Dark pink quirking upwards.¥"Linixy,Daemon! Welcome to the loung! Quite a wicked area eh?"¥She questioned,while standing up.Gleefully,at seeing them both.¥

4 minutes ago, Aliara Mizuki Blackrose said:

¥hearing the male baritone voices of her friends.Celestia glanced upwards from,The leather bound.Romance novel,Causing lips of supple.Dark pink quirking upwards.¥"Linixy,Daemon! Welcome to the loung! Quite a wicked area eh?"¥She questioned,while standing up.Gleefully,at seeing them both.¥

Celestia already seamed to be comfortable in the lounge. Because when the guys came in, she was reading what looked like a romance novel, legs crossed and seated comfortably. "Indeed it is a wicked area." He said, still trailing his eyes around the whole area. Turning to Celestia, "when did you get here lady Celest?"

"Heh~ a while ago.perhaps a few hours,It's quite relaxing.I'm glad to see you both here,they have plenty of food,drink and other options.Mr.Daemon"¥Celestia spoke,While turning another page of her novel.Blushing after a few moment's,Before giving him a bright smile.¥"Are you A'n linixy going t'a spar?"

*I believe I don't stand a chance against your magic. Linixy was very serious at his statement. After Celestia removed his curse, he was sure she was a powerful Caster. *Or maybe I can persuade you, Daemon? Linixy looked at him with a small grin. *I'm not sure I can stand against a vampire, but I'll do my best. Linixy was curious to see both his friends in action, knowing they possessed great power.