4 hours ago, Linixy said:

*I believe I don't stand a chance against your magic. Linixy was very serious at his statement. After Celestia removed his curse, he was sure she was a powerful Caster. *Or maybe I can persuade you, Daemon? Linixy looked at him with a small grin. *I'm not sure I can stand against a vampire, but I'll do my best. Linixy was curious to see both his friends in action, knowing they possessed great power. 

Daemon's eyes widened at Linixy's request. That was the second thing that surprised him that evening. "Why in the name of Valucre would you want to spar with me." He said smiling though surprised. "I have not my katana, and I fancy no other blade. Plus, its been years since I last had a sparing match." He was finding every possible way to refuse Linixy's offer. 

"Please Celestia, fight him so he can leave me alone?" He beged her. 

"ohhh,no.don't ye beg me to step in,hehe how about this...whoever is the winner of your spar,be it Linixy or you.I shall personally make a potion,once and only once.Of whatever you wish?"¥celestia stated,tilting her cranium while glancing toward both of them.eyebrow raised in thought.¥

mm, linixy took his rapier out of its shade. It would be unfair letting Daemon fight without a sword. Reaching out to Daemon Linixy offers his rapier.The black and golden rapier reflecting the many lights as it is offered to Daemon.  *It might not be a Katana, but it's still built around speed. Considering that with your age. You should be able to use it.   

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, Aliara Mizuki Blackrose said:

"ohhh,no.don't ye beg me to step in,hehe how about this...whoever is the winner of your spar,be it Linixy or you.I shall personally make a potion,once and only once.Of whatever you wish?"¥celestia stated,tilting her cranium while glancing toward both of them.eyebrow raised in thought.¥

Celestia turned down Daemon's plee to his disappointment. "A potion? Fine then!" He said rolling his eyes in a manner that suggested defeat. He didn't want to, and couldn't beckon on Celestia any further. 

Turning to Linixy who was now offering him a blade, he took it from him. Holding the tilt, he swig the plade to his right katana, stile then held it with tip pointing the ceiling. "A fine blade indeed" now speaking to Linixy. His last statement caused a squint in Daemon. "What does that mean? Considering my age? Hahahahaha" he laughed almost sarcastically. 

Edited by Humble Blood

*I will not force anyone to fight. Linixy retrieves his rapier and puts it back in its shade. *Well then, if there is no one tho fight with, let's hope I'll find someone to drink with. How about another beer?  

On 8/7/2020 at 4:15 AM, Csl said:

"I SEE, THE TAVERN CAN OFTEN BE CHAOTIC." Prognosticator produced an electronic noise that sounded suspiciously like a chuckle.

They perked up at the question. "NOT EXACTLY. WHERE YOU ARE IN NOW IS THE TAVERN OF LEGEND."

The hologram extended a hand, and a small, three-dimensional model of the tavern building appeared. Beside it, a planet swelled, growing in size to dwarf it.

"THE TAVERN OF LEGEND IS A PLACE THAT EXISTS BETWEEN VALUCRE AND ALL OTHER WORLDS. IT SERVES AS A HALLWAY THROUGH WHICH TRAVELERS PASS."

Several paths, all stretching infinitely from various places, converged at one end of the tavern hologram. At its other end, a single path led to the planet of Valucre.

"VALUCRE IS A WORLD. A PLANET. A REALM. IT IS COMPOSED OF THREE CONTINENTS, EACH OF WHICH HAVE SEVERAL NATIONS."

Prognosticator peered down at the boy. "IF THIS IS OVERWHELMING, I CAN SLOW DOWN," they said kindly.

With the mask off, it's clear to see the young boy is definitely spacing out, (and perhaps, looking closer, the boy may even be drooling in a very unsightly manner) however his stare did reside on the glowing diagrams that shifted and turned, which all seemed to be enough to interest the young boy. All of the words that travelled from the antlered being just seemed to bounce off of him and fall to the floor. He was never really good with any of this sort of stuff, you know, the mind stuff and the thinking or whatever. Of course, he could put two and two together, it would just take too much time.

In his trance, he was able to pull out words such as "Valucre" and "planet", so he decided just to go off of what he can while possibly improvising the rest of the script.

"Oh cool so uh. Guess this place isn't like, you know uh... yeah"

Smooth one. I definitely know what I'm talking about.

"I mean, I guess I'm not on Earth, and... Anyone from anywhere can just end up here? And wherever "here" is, it's not... I don't know."

He held his head with his free hand while staring hazily at the red soda can, swishing the soda a little and feeling the liquid move about.

"Wow, this is some whack ass dream."

¥Celestia,having listened to a male baritone.She turned,seeing him.Caused dark-pink lips to quirk upward into a smile,While thick ringlets of gold-white curls wildly fell around her silhouette.As purple-Turqouise irises met his gaze.¥"Hello,I'm celestia.T'is a pleasure t'a meet you."¥gently speaking in a irish lilted tone.Elvin ears,lightly flickered.¥

10 hours ago, stuv said:

With the mask off, it's clear to see the young boy is definitely spacing out, (and perhaps, looking closer, the boy may even be drooling in a very unsightly manner) however his stare did reside on the glowing diagrams that shifted and turned, which all seemed to be enough to interest the young boy. All of the words that travelled from the antlered being just seemed to bounce off of him and fall to the floor. He was never really good with any of this sort of stuff, you know, the mind stuff and the thinking or whatever. Of course, he could put two and two together, it would just take too much time.

In his trance, he was able to pull out words such as "Valucre" and "planet", so he decided just to go off of what he can while possibly improvising the rest of the script.

"Oh cool so uh. Guess this place isn't like, you know uh... yeah"

Smooth one. I definitely know what I'm talking about.

"I mean, I guess I'm not on Earth, and... Anyone from anywhere can just end up here? And wherever "here" is, it's not... I don't know."

He held his head with his free hand while staring hazily at the red soda can, swishing the soda a little and feeling the liquid move about.

"Wow, this is some whack ass dream."

Daemon listened and found the young boy's blabbing rather cute. He smiled as he walked over to him. "Say kid, where are you from. You certainly look confused." Taking a sip of a drink he had gotten from a wired looking machine. The boy was a human and looked too young to be in a place like this. 

Lyka nodded at the hologram, grabbed the two maps the hologram gave him from the bookshelf, and whispered a thanks.

He also thought the offer of the hologram for minute, Lyka eventually looked at the hologram and said. "No, I don't think I need anymore assistance."

"I SEE, VERY WELL THEN. JUST CALL ME, IF YOU NEEDED ANYMORE QUESTIONS REGARDING VALUCRE." and with just that, the Prognosticator fizzled before disappearing completely.

He looked down at the two maps, he folded the Valucre one and put it in one of his pocket, taking a closer look at the Taen map. 

Humming to himself, he thought. So... This what Taen look like?

His eyes scanning the map before landing on the blue mountain, his finger hovering over the drawn arrow pointing at it with the name of it.

Yh'mi... Such a strange name... he thought. As the documents said, worldrifts would always appear over those mountains...

"What about it Lyka? Should we visit it?"

Lyka noted the worried tone of his butterfly, and replied. "Of course, after all the only thing we could get answers is to explore Taen, especially the mountain."

The little butterfly only flapped once.

He chuckled, folded his map neatly and putting it beside of the other map, the Prognosticator did say that he could take it.

"Come on," he took out the jar and brown paper. "We should go."

The little butterfly wanted to protest but it, begrudgingly, decide to just went inside the jar, Lyka cover the jar and seal it with the beaded rope.

He walked out of the room, look for the door he earlier went through and skip with a smile towards it. 

There's people chattering to each other, but he didn't give them a glance, his mind was elsewhere. 

Already thinking what he would do with the discovery. Though, there is one thing his a bit worried about.

What would his brothers think?

On 9/2/2020 at 6:40 AM, Humble Blood said:

Daemon listened and found the young boy's blabbing rather cute. He smiled as he walked over to him. "Say kid, where are you from. You certainly look confused." Taking a sip of a drink he had gotten from a wired looking machine. The boy was a human and looked too young to be in a place like this. 

The boy stepped back from the Prognosticator, seemingly trying to give himself physical space as if it would improve his mindset at the moment.

Dozing off into what seems to be another "thinking" trance, he flinches when he hears somebody near him. Out of both fear and habit, the boy pulls his mask back over his face and turns around in a very openly defensive stance, his arms and legs a little more splayed out as if he were to pounce (disregarding the nonlethal and totally off-putting soda can in one of his hands). When he sees the young-looking boy, however, he relaxes some of the tension, however still keeping his wits about him. Considering the people in the Tavern, he doesn't seem like he would trust just about anyone in this realm.

"Do you... need something?"

Realizing he startled the boy, he steps back a little with a smile. "Easy there young lad. No harm meant." He shows his palms in a form of surrender. "I just wanted to know what a young boy like you is doing in a place like this?" 

Materializing within the observation deck, seemingly without cause, a white-haired neko appears in the center of the currently blank room. Standing just a little under 5 feet tall with hardly any signs of development, she appears to be a child, likely aged between 8-12. The girl possesses the ears and tail of her race, but the remainder of her features appear exclusively human. Her most striking feature however was her vibrant red eyes, which were akin to that of a ruby. They matched the color of a giant floating gemstone nearly the size of the girl that orbited around her, seemingly phasing into and out of existence. To a particularly magically inclined observer, they might also notice what seems to be an invisible sensor unrelated to both the girl and the crystal which remains closeby the girl.

As to her attire, she is dressed quite juvenile. A single one piece dress, dominated by a dark grey that approaches black covers down to her midthighs, leaving her petite arms exposed. Her chest is covered by a white section with a red trim, and a dainty ribbon tied like a shoelace. Her back is covered partially by her long white hair, which lands midway down her shoulder blades. Her feet are left bare, seemingly left exposed to the elements. 

Her expression appears lost and anxious, but also somewhat blank. The poor girl seems quite confused and scared, to the point of not being able to advocate for herself, or attempt to make sense of where she is, or what led her to these circumstances. 

@Axis

There's someone standing in front of a holographic figure. The person appears to be a pale-skinned woman with black hair in a topknot, wearing a pink sleeveless dress that reaches up to her knees. She seems completely human, save for the white-furred fox ears and tail and the electronic eyes, the latter of which have been coloured to match the heterochromia she was naturally born with (hazel-green and green). From her facial features, she looks Japanese, with some European features, possibly Polish.

The holographic being in front of her is a gender-neutral and culturally-ambiguous translucent figure clad in a white robe and a faceless mask, out of which protrudes a pair of geometrically-angled horns. This being is the first to spot the confused neko girl. "WE HAVE A VISITOR, DOCTOR. WOULD YOU LIKE TO HANDLE THIS ONE? I KNOW HOW MUCH YOU LIKE CATGIRLS." The holographic figure's voice is ethereal as they gesture to the little-looking girl.

The woman turns to face in the direction the hologram is pointing. Upon sighting the girl, compassion overtakes her facial features. "Hai, Prognosticator-san. I will take care of her. Remember to send me the relevant information?" She doesn't wait to see Prognosticator's nod before walking over to the confused young girl, her simple white shoes making sounds as she steps towards the girl.

"Oneechan, what is the matter? Did you end up here by accident?" She asks, voice full of compassion as she presents as friendly a demeanour as possible, aiming to make the girl feel safe.

The invisible sensor seems invisible to her, though.

@Purple Eagle

While the foxgirl talks with the holographic figure, the confused girl looks on with careful eyes. She doesn't seem particularly scared in the sense of actual danger. There wasn't any shakiness about her body, and her eyes looked on in what appeared to be curiousity mixed with a healthy dose of simple bewilderment. Even as she is approached, she stands her ground without even seeming to consider backing away. She does however shrink down, her shoulders coming closer together, her hands clasped in front of her, her eyes facing downward. As she begins to speak, its readily apparent that her voice is quite refined, soft, and it would even have a soothing quality if not for the self doubt seeping into her every word.

"I... I ummm. I know, you probably won't believe this... But I don't know if I came here on purpose... I was actually, hoping you'd know... But ummm. Its ok. I'll probably figure it out. I probably shouldn't be here right? Sorry for intruding into your home uninvited."

The young girl bows her head in apology. 

Edited by Axis

The tall woman with the electronic eyes bends down so she can look straight at the young girl, without the neko having to look up in turn. She scans the girl's body language, filing everything she learns away and adjusting her behaviour as necessary.

"It is all right, oneechan. You are not intruding at all!" She says in a soothing tone of voice, placing a calming hand on the young girl's shoulder. "You have walked into the lounge section of the Tavern of Legend, located on the planet Valucre." She makes a grand sweeping gesture at the room with her free hand. On closer inspection, there appear to be faint seam lines running around her skin.

"All are welcome here, oneechan." She says, coaxing the girl to look up and straight at her, after which the neko will find kind eyes looking back at her. "Let us find a seat and get you something to eat. You must be hungry?" She says, attempting to lead the girl to a comfortable chair.

Prognosticator gets to work in the background, getting ready to produce whatever the young girl desires.