Myrinda

Its a me, the new guy!

Was recommended this site by a friend and decided to give it a look. I think this place will really help with my writing, and as a bonus have some really fun times. My few years of role-play give me some experience in the art form.

Just excuse my cynicism, and super sarcastic tone. I don't mean it in any bad way. It's just part of my nature

Heyo, welcome to Val! ๐Ÿ’– Glad to see we're reaching far through the interwebs to become recommendations for experienced roleplayers such as yourself. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Hope you enjoy what we've got to offer around here, be it with writing help or fun times! If you need any help or assistance, just ask any of the friendly locals milling around. ๐Ÿ‘Œ

Welcome to Valucre hope your stay here is an enjoyable one.

I've been here a long time but I've taken breaks I was also fairly skeptical when I first arrived but like I'm here in 2020 and I first joined 2009 that says a lot about the site's really active community/etc etc.

I suggest making a character that is enjoyable for you and work it from there.

Dip your toes either in smaller groups projects or do some solo character development in a region of your choice!

Either way totes have fun on here!