Mickey Flash

OOC Life is an Enigma

Hello RP friends.  This is the thread to go to if we have our OOC thread matters to discuss.  This is also where we can let others know if we plan to be away for a while, or give a little poke to those next to post in the thread.  The posting order for this thread is 3 days at most between posts, after that you're skipped.  Once everyone has posted the first post that will be the new posting order for our thread.  The rules are be considerate of other RPers.  And communicate with each other.  Got any questions?  Feel free to ask here.  Ideas?  I'd love you to freely express them in the OOC.  Something bothering you, or another post written by someone else needs an edit?  Constructive criticism is good, as long as it's constructive.  

Now I'm starting this thread out with a post at Kinumo:

And I already set the stage for Shaym arriving and people looking at him funny.  If you'd like to have your character know him personally, and give a greeting, this would be a great first post.  And you don't have to know Shaym.  Your character's might just know each other, or no one.  We'll start with the intros, and make some stuff up as we go along (my favorite thing to do).  

Also, it doesn't happen often, but others might join the thread after we've posted a page or two.  If you would rather not break the flow of the posts, just let me know and I can make the thread closed.  I say the more the merrier, as long as their character can find a place to belong in the story.  

Here is a link to the thread:

Hello @Maelstrom.  😄  Nice post.  I would like to ask, is your character’s question addressed to Shaym, or to Hummingbird’s character?  I only asked this because though reading the post I think it’s for Shaym, The Hummingbird was tagged. 

2 hours ago, Mickey Flash said:

Hello @Maelstrom.  😄  Nice post.  I would like to ask, is your character’s question addressed to Shaym, or to Hummingbird’s character?  I only asked this because though reading the post I think it’s for Shaym, The Hummingbird was tagged. 

It is for the hummingbird, Maelstrom is blind, and can only see Shaym as a demon