Jump to content
Sentaris

'Rookie Mistakes' OOC thread

Recommended Posts

Just for the sake of saying so aloud, I know my character is literally the senior in our thread but as far as GMing and plot progression goes I take that as a shared workload. I’m, naturally, very comfortable referencing and coming up with stuff just because I have a lot of experience with the areas (having made them!) but I don’t want that to stifle your creativity or impulse to be proactive in the least. I’m not trying to position myself as “lead” essentially and if it comes across that way, check me! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Most of your post is made up of a response to my post, giving me mostly just the last sentence to respond to. Do you mind advancing things more, maybe moving them into the dock or even the ship?

If it helps I can tell you the dialogue I intend to include from Emilio will be to say that it will just be the two of them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry, I was mostly limiting my reactions since you're a lot more familiar with the setting than I am atm. I'll try to press more forward as we go, but yeah if you wanted to send me some extra dialogue that could help

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, Sentaris said:

Sorry, I was mostly limiting my reactions since you're a lot more familiar with the setting than I am atm. I'll try to press more forward as we go, but yeah if you wanted to send me some extra dialogue that could help

 No worries. That’s actually exactly what I want to avoid. I’m not in the driver’s seat and you aren’t in the back seat. We’ve both got our hands on the wheel so by all means take chances! We’re just two members role playing 

The actual word for word dialogue I’ll make in my post but the general sentiment is 1) it’ll be just the two of them 2) the ruins are afflicted by magical chaos that makes random spells fire off so stay vigilant 

Edited by supernal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome! 

You’ve already read up yes? The connective tissue for our characters is Elder Company, unless you have something else you want to use to explain the appearance 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Just a note I want to reiterate as we go along since I only mentioned it to Sentaris before - am expecting the GMing to be a group activity here so after this round I’ll be harping on progress and proactivity. That's not to say posts so far have been lacking or that there's any need to rush forward, though

Edited by supernal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, supernal said:

Just a note I want to reiterate as we go along since I only mentioned it to Sentaris before - am expecting the GMing to be a group activity here so after this round I’ll be harping on progress and proactivity. That's not to say posts so far have been lacking or that there's any need to rush forward, though

Don't worry, I understand, I just didn't want to move the plot forward immediately since I was already introducing my character and didn't want to make it harder for Prose to show up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, squid peanut said:

Don't worry, I understand, I just didn't want to move the plot forward immediately since I was already introducing my character and didn't want to make it harder for Prose to show up

Not a problem at all like I’m perfectly 🙂 with the round and this wasn’t to say pick up the pace fellas in the least. Just communicating how I want to handle it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...