squid peanut

URGENT: A wretched Horror Feasts Upon The Land (still open!)

Posted (edited)

The ancient Arch-Demon, Kahd'Xel Yedapher has awoken from its eternal slumber and terrorizes Valucre once again.  The demon is a horrid beast filled to the brim with vile unholy plagues and eyes that shine a poison light.  Ancient scrolls tell of it feasting on the flesh and magical essences of countless creatures and it aims to do so once more.  The demon has been seen dashing across the wastelands of Lagrimosa heading south with unnatural speed and ferocity.  Soon it will reach the town of Treedell just east of Sidereal Lake.  A quaint logging community with a population of 200.  If no one stops it it will devour all life in its path and grow stronger than anyone can handle.  It must be stopped now!

(OOC) I'm trying something out here.  Basically I'm going to be posting once a day having Kah'Xel devour everyone in Treedell.  If you guys want to jump in and stop me or like chat about the weather, jump in.  Otherwise, I'm going to just eat all 200 people and their pets and livestock.  Don't fight Kah'Xel blind though, this guy is pretty nasty and basically can cause radiation poisoning and disease just by getting close to him.  So don't accidentally show up with someone who can't handle poison or disease unless you have a game plan. 

The Thread

Edited by supernal
Title edit

13 hours ago, L E V I A T H A N said:

@amenities the Cadre can handle ! Although poison wise I’m not so sure Ysh would be great, he could potentially run a divine spear through the beast? Lmaooo or cut it fine like sushimi 

If you guys want to jump in, feel free to jump in.

1 minute ago, supernal said:

This would be a good stepping stone for your military contractor to get vetted btw

I actually never thought about this to be exact. Thanks for the idea. Maybe I'll send two people along in that case. 

It just so happens that the eastern coast of Sidereal lake is part of the Kingdom of Hasturia and Treedel being east of the lake is either in the kingdom or around its border. In either case, the Legions of the Black Blade might have to get involved

Posted (edited)

Sorry, I forgot to follow my own thread like an idiot.  If any of you want to jump in either in support or against the demon, feel free to do so!  @DocterDuck @Metty @Dabi @Leviathan

Basically I want to have this character be a threat that shows up randomly and needs to be dealt with. 

or you can Ignore it and I'll keep eating more and more civilians every day

Edited by squid peanut

I’m just going to keep eating them if no one shows up.  Once per day at a higher and higher rate

22 minutes ago, Metty said:

Hey so...are the civvies evacuated yet? Or would they continue to get eaten till somebody appears?

Guest Delete this account

I am going to join; I am going to bring real horror. I feel the good guy vs. bad guy is a silly troupe. A smaller fish creating ripples for something bigger. It will be fun.