... and not for the sake of a joke.

Hello there, ladies and gentlemen! Today, I bring you an opportunity that's a little out of the ordinary. Tracking down and obtaining an artifact is pretty typical fare, isn't it? Group meets in a bar or something, intrepid leader susses out the details, and the merry band of adventurers is of to seek out an object of great power-

but, oh, how often have you seen somebody undertake a quest to take an existing artifact and make it stronger? To take one of those objects of great power and make it another cut above?

That there is precisely what I'm here for. I'm looking for a partner with which to undertake this task. But I'm not opposed to making this a group of 3 or 4, depending on how much interest I get! As this will be raising a B-class artifact to an S-class, it will be three pages long, making up the difference between the artifact class requirements.

Standard norms for my threads apply: skipped if no word about posting status after three days, posting order established by the order of the first round, etc. etc.