Posted (edited)

Want to go to a academy devoted to magic and many other lost arts? The headmistress is interested in filling the roster,both of her students and some aisstant teachers! Come on in with whoever you want,just tell me the fandom its from ,if any, and a lil about them! I'll see you in class!

Pst,down here. Wanna infiltrate or attack that magic academy and take it down? Step right over here. But keep it hush hush,the headmistress has the eyes of a hawk. 

Edited by Slime Mother

What continent would this be in? I set something like this up in Reno/ Nehalen lore but never got around to fleshing it out since life took a swing at me. 

If you choose Renovatio, I'm more than interested in having this become, like, a thing and participating in it to the extent I can (since I'll be back to Val writing sooooooon)

((Oh! No continent in particular since..i didint even know that  was a thing lol. But the concept is it has multiple doors all to the building.like in howl's moving castle

7 hours ago, Slime Mother said:

Oh! Whenever some people join. You're first person  interested in joining in.could you tell me a bit about your characther and such?

My character is a lightning elemental, but also curious about how humans could bend other elements, his goal here is to learn about all elements without actually practicing such bending ability