Alright, so my character Bishop is about to start gaining activity around New Everrun starting with this Fade Out quest.

Anyone interested in joining me is invited whether it be as a friendly, neutral, or enemy.

@Malintzin I've already vaguely mentioned Jade gave him a lift to town if you wish to partake, @danzilla3 I know you're kicking me off as the governor but am not clear if you plan to host the opposition or not. Lmk and we can modify this invitation accordingly.

😁

7 hours ago, Noko said:

Hey awesome ppl.  I have some free time, so I'll be joining @danzilla3 as part of the opposition with whatever NPC is appropriate.  Good to meet you all!

Excellent! Here's a link if you need one!

16 hours ago, Twitterpated said:

Alright, so my character Bishop is about to start gaining activity around New Everrun starting with this Fade Out quest.

Anyone interested in joining me is invited whether it be as a friendly, neutral, or enemy.

@Malintzin I've already vaguely mentioned Jade gave him a lift to town if you wish to partake, @danzilla3 I know you're kicking me off as the governor but am not clear if you plan to host the opposition or not. Lmk and we can modify this invitation accordingly.

😁

^o^ I'm down.

@Twitterpated. Alrighty I will begin work on a character sheet and let you all know when I have a clear picture of what role I wish to play in this quest. I was thinking of playing a neutral party like a freelance journalist looking for information on the drug trafficking that is going on or something of the like.

Edited by Peach

I would advise a loose order, like in my last post I responded to direct interaction but it didn't necessarily effect the progression of the plot. 

Especially with more people involved. I'm used to seeing five be enough to stall a thread for months. 😅

Edited by Twitterpated