Posted (edited)

Hi guys. Sorry for the black eyes. Some girls caught me pee- err cleaning the women’s bath. They misunderstood and ganged up on me. Poor me huh.

Anyways, let’s get down to business. I’m gonna be needing some help in preventing the assassination of King of Hasturia, Dauner A. Light. Huh? You want the story behind this? Sure, why not. *Ahem*

As you all already know, it’s been about one and a half months since King Dauner of Hasturia went missing. In order to find him, Ariana Linus, captain of the Hasturian royal guard, headed out to the Queendom of Svanhild where he was last seen, along with 20 soldiers from the Legions of the Black Blade. A lot of things happened along the way, which you shouldn’t bother yourselves with right now.

After they finally arrived in Svanhild, the group found out about an assassin who was seen with Dauner, bringing about the possibility that Dauner was working with these bad guys. Further investigation later revealed that Dauner wasn’t working with the assassins, but was instead an assassination target. After an encounter with the assassin’s underlings, Ariana had to send most of her men to the hospital, leaving her with just four. The assassin’s plans did not go as smoothly as he wanted as Dauner mistakenly boarded the wrong ship and headed to Renovatio, Nu Martyr. The assassin then arranged for Nu Martyr to be the place where Dauner breathes his last, but there’s an angry Ariana chasing after him to ruin his plans.

It is unknown how strong the assassin’s forces are, and as such, help is requested from you valiant heroes of Renovatio. Help us save this airheaded king from these assassins.

To make things worse, Dauner seems to have tangled with the Nu Sicilian mafia in the wrong way, and no one knows how this will end up unfolding.

Talking of Nu Sicilian Mafia just makes me wanna tag @Ataraxy@Aleksei@danzilla3@Veloci-Rapture@Sanonymous@Darthgamer101

Dunno why i first thought of you guys, but i reckon we can talk about the Dauner problem since the Renovation cosa nostra is the four families and not only the Gualtieros. If you're interested, we can always work out some sweet plot dependent and plot independent events that involves all our families, but if not, I can always just play it with the Gualtieros.

Now if you'd please excuse me, I have to go pee- *Ahem* clean the public bathhouse.

Spoiler

Summary:

Assassins are trying to kill Dauner A. Light

Ariana and an entourage of 4 soldiers are trying to get to Dauner before the assassins can

Dauner is stirring up trouble in Nu Sicily

Edited by Dabi

I'm currently pretty busy and am just trying to wrap up outstanding thread obligations, but I might be able to drop a post or two. No promises though, unfortunately. 

On a different but related note, where exactly is Hasturia located? Is it rooted in Val anywhere yet?

5 minutes ago, Ataraxy said:

I'm currently pretty busy and am just trying to wrap up outstanding thread obligations, but I might be able to drop a post or two. No promises though, unfortunately. 

On a different but related note, where exactly is Hasturia located? Is it rooted in Val anywhere yet?

Yes actually. I finished canonizing it a couple weeks or so back. It's in Lagrimosa, along the eastern coast of Sidereal Lake and extending eastward.

2 minutes ago, Dabi said:

Yes actually. I finished canonizing it a couple weeks or so back. It's in Lagrimosa, along the eastern coast of Sidereal Lake and extending eastward.

Gotchya, so p close to Norkotia then. Nice!

4 hours ago, Priestess said:

I have a question... How would other OC's get involved? Would Ariana send out some sort of advertisement requesting aid, or is there another method that someone uninvolved in the immediate plight would be made aware of it?

Knowing about the assassination plot IC is no a necessity here. your character can always find out later on. It is possible that your character encounters Ariana's group at some point. Ariana will readily hire as many helping hands as she can, since the enemy's strength is unknown to her.

Else, if your character is the kind to keep informed, recognizing a face such as Ariana's should be no issue as her photos have appeared on newspapers more than once. If your character can recognize her, the question of what the captain of the Hasturian royal guard is doing all the way down in Nu Martyr could be the prompt for an introduction.

Or if you're interested to steart around Dauner (You'd need to be in Nu Sicily), you can be one of the witnesses to Dauner's rampage on some members of the mafia. Here you have a choice to hunt and deliver him to the family heads, or to watch him and see what becomes of him.

Whatever you choose, is up to you.