squid peanut

Kahd'Xel Goes Marching Across the Dessert. Oh God, Oh God

Posted (edited)

After being forced to retreat north from the land nearby Zuhl Plateau by the brave actions of three daring heroes and a squadron of mach 10 fighter jets; The Arch-Demon, Kahd'Xel Yedapher, begins marching west across the Sandy Wastelands  towards The Sea of Regrets.  While the deadly Suujali, man eating cactus, Wasteland Border patrol, and Shamanistic Mahrjan tribes found within often serve as deterrents  to most that would attempt such a journey, Kahd'Xel sees them as little more than food sources, to feed his ever growing host of Xelken minions.  What unspeakable monsters will follow the Arch-Demon out of the desert?  What does the Gaia Hating Kahd'Xel intend to do with such a force?  Only time will tell.

(OOC) 
The evil exploits of Kahd'Xel continue!  This thread will be rather different from the last one as the intent of it is to Amass a force of Kahd'Xel's minions so that he can establish himself as a large scale threat.  Unlike the previous one, I'm not really looking for people to oppose Kahd'Xel doing this as much as I would like this to be an opportunity for other evil characters to interact and hopefully form connections with Kahd'Xel to strengthen the unity of people who really think we should kill Gaia(nists).  This thread will follow Kahd'Xel as he uses his vile powers to convert all forms of life he can encounter in the wastelands into Loyal Xelken minions.  Then it will conclude with Kahd'Xel establishing his base of operations on the north west coast of the Lagrimosan mainland. 

Kahd'Xel may be evil, but he and his minions aren't going to devour people who ally themselves with him against Gaia and Gaianists.  He is surprisingly loyal and helpful to people that share his hatred for Gaia/ will help him in his quest to kill her.  Being an ally of Kahd'Xel will let you command and use the Xelken (and their ever expanding surveillance network to your own end.  Kahd'Xel won't be handing over everything he has by any stretch, but he can totally lend useful monsters such as the stitch worm, a creature that can shape and mend flesh and bone like wet clay, or even a mighty horror that can fight for you and communicate using Oldspeak.  Not to mention, once Kahd'Xel formally establishes himself, you can use Kahd'Xel's facilities to have your physical form (or that of your followers) modified and enhanced to your liking

Le Thread

Edited by squid peanut
typo

One thing of note - the wasteland is more frozen tundra than arid desert right now since the shawnee loci "overtook" the wastelands one. There are many large patches of regular desert, but more ice than usual, something to keep in mind

Posted (edited)

Would you be interested in interacting with some of Lilith's people? I can't promise full thread activity but I can make a couple posts. 

I'd volunteer Lilith herself, but she's kinda stuck in Renovatio at the moment since IPP has a hard on for her, but her Cult is globally established so we could work something out if you're interested. 

Also

@supernal ur a frozen tundra

Edited by Ataraxy

22 minutes ago, supernal said:

One thing of note - the wasteland is more frozen tundra than arid desert right now since the shawnee loci "overtook" the wastelands one. There are many large patches of regular desert, but more ice than usual, something to keep in mind

This actually would work to my advantage since more water means more stuff to make Xelken with

1 minute ago, Ataraxy said:

Would you be interested in interacting with some of Lilith's people? I can't promise full thread activity but I can make a couple posts. 

I'd volunteer Lilith herself, but she's kinda stuck in Renovatio at the moment since IPP has a hard on for her, but her Cult is globally established so we could work something out if you're interested. 

Also

Totally, I actually think Kahd might actually sort of know who Lilith is since I'm guessing there have been Lunar Daughters for more than 5,000 years

1 minute ago, squid peanut said:

This actually would work to my advantage since more water means more stuff to make Xelken with

Totally, I actually think Kahd might actually sort of know who Lilith is since I'm guessing there have been Lunar Daughters for more than 5,000 years

Frozen tundra doesn’t necessarily translate to ice. It has more to do with the soil being frozen / permafrost, than it does with being covered in snow and ice. I mean you can cycle through any of these as it suits the story so the fact there’s icy places can still be leveraged, I just wanted to clarify 

1 minute ago, supernal said:

Frozen tundra doesn’t necessarily translate to ice. It has more to do with the soil being frozen / permafrost, than it does with being covered in snow and ice. I mean you can cycle through any of these as it suits the story so the fact there’s icy places can still be leveraged, I just wanted to clarify 

Nothing a team of highly specialized wretches cant handle.  Can I assume that the things I mentioned encountering in the wasteland still exist?

------------------------------------
    ~Description of Gynther~
Sin Eater, Gynther, Gehenna, 
Gynt, Ge thér, grandpa, great 
grandpa, Lazarus, the almost 
holy, the mad, of wormwood.

Hes square and slender, about 150 bl. standing 6 feet 1, ever 
so slightly hunchbacked, with excessive back hair somehow 
connecting with he's bolding head, and thin black beard.

Doesn't naturally age, and will not die from toxins or blood
lose, tho this may still be able to incapacitate him. Physical 
age and supernatural reflexes, will somewhat depends on his 
will to live. While at 100% he reacts as fast as any fay, with
seemingly unlimited stamina.
-
-They Unchained-

Gynther would be able to act, and react, once, pr. 20% of his 
intensity lvl. His intensity may drop, if left without enemies, 
dying if he were to reach 0%.
-
-The Devils Omen-

He is seemingly always aware of his surrounding, conversing 
with the voices in his mind, as anyone with any ill intentions 
towards him, have never been able to get the drop on him.  

Additionally he would always block or evade any attack, or 
hit any target, if he chooses, as long as that enemy's were 
to carry ill intend towards him.

Short sum up of BG.

Ancient, and changed once he ate the lower arm of 'Sin of Dragons' (an eldritch demonic being) 

Gynther is one of the first prehistoric humans, and have survived way longer than he were suppose to. He is chaotic in nature, and have participated in every war he could find, or instigate.

he is evil to an extend, but more chaotic than evil, and believes that he is mankind's punishment. Seeking the blood outer god-spawns, and to kill any son, or daughter of mankind, that would carrie hatred within there hearts.

10 minutes ago, squid peanut said:

Sweet! And you're guess would be correct. Although the first official written recordings of the Marzanna was only documented about 1000 years ago, they existed long before that. Tbh I've only written Renovatio's history going back 1k years, so i might change the "known recording" date further back if I ever add more history. But yeah, they've been around for as long as Val has had a moon, sun, faith, and earth.

15 minutes ago, Ataraxy said:

Also

What's happening with Lilith right now, btw? This should be taking place 3/4 a year after Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.

Have you and the involved parties resolved this thread's conclusion yet?

Posted (edited)

@Eth Unidus dude I seriously think that our characters might know each other.  Kahd'Xel was last active 5000 years ago before Dragons and Gaianist priests sealed him in The Shawnee Glacier.  He wants to kill Gaia since he sees her and her teachings as rejections of a true natural order.  He believes that  everyone should live conscious of fear and accepting of death, and that Gaia betrayed and clouded the minds of all sapient life.  He's basically fueled by humanity's repressed fears and instincts

Edited by squid peanut

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, amenities said:

What's happening with Lilith right now, btw? This should be taking place 3/4 a year after Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.

Have you and the involved parties resolved this thread's conclusion yet?

I don't want to pull attention from the main villain this thread is about, so ask me further questions if still curious elsewhere to not hinder Squid, but no the event isn't complete, we're splitting it into two threads since you left. Some people are leaving and others aren't, but Supes and I figured out a good way to make it all work. You can check the thread for specifics. I'll be using Hawk to introduce Glasium Madrite to prevent any magic/ teleportation methods outside of Nu Martyr. From there they just close in when optimal (ie. when I have time).

Edited by Ataraxy
changed "thread" to "event"

7 minutes ago, squid peanut said:

@Eth Unidus dude I seriously think that our characters might know each other.  Kahd'Xel was last active 5000 years ago before Dragons and Gaianist priests sealed him in The Shawnee Glacier.  He wants to kill Gaia since he sees her and her teachings as rejections of a true natural order.  He believes that  everyone should live conscious of fear and accepting of death, and that Gaia betrayed and clouded the minds of all sapient life.  He's basically fueled by humanity's repressed fears and instincts

Lol like, real close <3 

like Gynthers tribe made some dealings with drakes and lesser dragons, but like. Gynther were exiled, because they feared him.

like he's like.., He hates cowards, like uncontrollably XD like especially if they are from his tribe (the human race), and he's like, not a fan of disruption of the natural order like, he think that helping people survive, is like, a crime against nature. And that anyone that he have ever killed, were killed not by him, but by there own hatred, and there own will.

could b sorta bffs <3 

U would prob have 2 call him grandpa, like he would have lots of kids, and are likely somewhat disappointed in all of em, else u can just call him Gynther <3

1 minute ago, Eth Unidus said:

Lol like, real close ❤️

like Gynthers tribe made some dealings with drakes and lesser dragons, but like. Gynther were exiled, because they feared him.

like he's like.., He hates cowards, like uncontrollably XD like especially if they are from his tribe (the human race), and he's like, not a fan of disruption of the natural order like, he think that helping people survive, is like, a crime against nature. And that anyone that he have ever killed, were killed not by him, but by there own hatred, and there own will.

could b sorta bffs ❤️

U would prob have 2 call him grandpa, like he would have lots of kids, and are likely somewhat disappointed in all of em, else u can just call him Gynther ❤️

I Think Kahd would just call Gynther by his name, somehow I can't imagine a 24 foot tall four armed evil plague god with literal stars for eyes addressing anyone as 'grandpa'

4 minutes ago, squid peanut said:

I Think Kahd would just call Gynther by his name, somehow I can't imagine a 24 foot tall four armed evil plague god with literal stars for eyes addressing anyone as 'grandpa'

But in his home language of Gross it is an honorific of great respect