Posted (edited)

This is for everyone. Especially those who are newer and maybe don't know where to start after their 90 days ( I think that's how it works - I'll re-read the rules one day)

Is there a plot? Do not know. Just winging it at the moment. If something comes from it then great. 

This is piggy backing off of @Rin who kindly announced some of the lesser sky islands right here to get used. If I placed this in the wrong section, I assume that someone (specifically looking @supernal )will correct it.

Azure Seas

Edited by Walk Among The Abyss

I shall be writing to this because I love writing. Hope you all don't mind nonsensical rambling. I'll try not to do much of it lol

Can join in. I don't mind. More the merrier to bestow my evil--i mean more the merrier. Can post before me so that i can collect both at the same time and can write offline 

Can any character be used? I've only made two characters, one a former human; now chimera, and an archdemon from hell. If needed I am able to create a weaker character.

This may not completely answer your question but my character is completely being made up as I go so no worries on what you use. I'm still trying to read Rin's lore pages to grasp some of the fantasy genres. This could even be an opportunity for you to try something different. 

Hiya! I'm still fairly new, though I have a character in a quest right now... but other than that, I honestly don't know how to jump into water cooler threads. I'm always overwhelmed by everyone's energy, haha!

So, anyway~ would it be okay if I joined in this winging-it rp? I have a dryad character (my only character at the moment) I can play, or perhaps I'll create something completely different after reading Rin's lore. 

I'm smelling a grand adventure here! I'm all for it. Let @Rinchime in so we can hash out the order and I believe with 4 of us, I'll have the omnipotent @supernalchanged this to a closed thread.

I'm thinking the post order would be Myself, @Veir, @Hojicha, with @Rin tying up the order.

Thoughts Rin?

Posted (edited)
Just now, Walk Among The Abyss said:

I'm smelling a grand adventure here! I'm all for it. Let @Rinchime in so we can hash out the order and I believe with 4 of us, I'll have the omnipotent @supernalchanged this to a closed thread.

I'm thinking the post order would be Myself, @Veir, @Hojicha, with @Rin tying up the order.

Thoughts Rin?

Report threads that you’d like staff action on, as that way these requests don’t go only to me 

You should also be able to lock your own threads 

Edited by supernal

7 hours ago, supernal said:

Report threads that you’d like staff action on, as that way these requests don’t go only to me 

You should also be able to lock your own threads 

Hmmm...I still have zero know how but I can easily attempt to lock it myself.

Is there a specific way to report to staff if I cannot?

Just now, Walk Among The Abyss said:

Hmmm...I still have zero know how but I can easily attempt to lock it myself.

Is there a specific way to report to staff if I cannot?

There's a bit at the top of the page that says like moderation below the topic. Locking a thread is in there. Also for adding tags, edit the first post and the tag option should appear up somewhere that you click on to add tags such as closed etc

Just now, Metty said:

There's a bit at the top of the page that says like moderation below the topic. Locking a thread is in there. Also for adding tags, edit the first post and the tag option should appear up somewhere that you click on to add tags such as closed etc

Solid! Thanks.