L E V I A T H A N

Smiting Darkness

Among present things cooking up for Aspyn and the fight to come out on top within Yh’mi, as well as the reaches like Taen and even across the ocean, I am looking for people who are or wish to be more active in the service (or opposition!) of Gaia. Her light is ever expansive, and I personally have been looking to collaborate as much as possible!

I would use my Gaian Apprentice (who I seek to push to the point of inquisitor!) Yshmael to achieve goals served in the duty of preserving the light! 

hot spots ! 

Aspyn 

North of Blaurg Mountain

Yh’mi

Taen

Behods / Ignatz 

Presently speaking, I am looking for a collaborative piece in Yh’mi. I am looking to help rebuild Inns’th, and possibly adventure beyond furthest point? Maybe even investigate the spires? 

I will also be present for our dearest @squid peanut ‘s plot regarding Aspyn and the Xelken forces. 

P L E A S E   R E A C H   O U T 

May She Preserve Us On Our Path 🤟🏽  🙌🙏

My main characters have a large interest in Taen, especially Lunaris. One is even the Captain of the Lunarian Protectorate's Special Operations Squad, but they're both rather ambivalent about religion.

They can help or hurt this cause depending on which way this apprentice treats them.

For anybody that knows my characters, they are indeed Thurgood and Aveline Singlance. Treat 'em right, doors may open, and things may get easier. Piss 'em off though, and Lunaris could practically become off-limits, along with New Everrun.

Edited by notmuch_23
removing the redundant redundancy of typing the same thing twice.

16 hours ago, notmuch_23 said:

My main characters have a large interest in Taen, especially Lunaris. One is even the Captain of the Lunarian Protectorate's Special Operations Squad, but they're both rather ambivalent about religion.

They can help or hurt this cause depending on which way this apprentice treats them.

For anybody that knows my characters, they are indeed Thurgood and Aveline Singlance. Treat 'em right, doors may open, and things may get easier. Piss 'em off though, and Lunaris could practically become off-limits, along with New Everrun.

I enjoy your dwarf-like headedness 

On 9/20/2020 at 7:46 PM, supernal said:

The person doesn't use the apostrophe right? Just making sure

I'm asking Levi his plans for the area

Was gonna repurpose my massive post from the Hands of Abberoth if possible, or at least re use the idea of helping Inns’th  and working to fortify the area and wall. 

if someone wants to play more direct opposition I’m still open too. 

23 hours ago, L E V I A T H A N said:

If someone wants to play more direct opposition I’m still open too. 

One day I'll rule Yh'mi again, then I will squish you all.
ALL.OF.YOU.SQUISHSQUISHSQUISH. ❤️

43 minutes ago, Mudra said:

Where do I sign up?

What do you have in mind? Do you align yourself along humanity / Gaia / the destruction of darkness and danger to the balance? 

or do you seek to destroy those who would preserve the light and defend from the edge of the world ?