Priestess | Assassin

[Private] It Followed Me Home... 2...

uuLZhky.jpg

"Bad people already knowded Lexa in room. Lexa not need tell bad people." she said in a confused tone, the sarcasm flying right over her head. "Big Sister make sure bad people not attack from behind. Lexa kill evil lizard person. Bye bye!" she said and entered the ice covered hall with seemingly not a care in the world.

"Subject X-zero-two-six and company, come out with your hands up, and circuits deactivated!" a voice shouted through the door leading from the outside to the wheelhouse. "We've got the building surrounded!" they added on.

Astra giggles when the people around them actively announce that they were using their overwelming defender's advantage to simply prevent Lexa from escaping. Since they were as kind as to let her know that they had no intention of coming in, Astra decides to only set up a few wires, and then stealth her way over towards Lexa. Walking slowly through the tunnel, Astra focuses on moving as quietly as possible, and getting an idea of what was transpiring between Lexa and her now opponent.

uuLZhky.jpg

At some point in her journey up the floors, Astra would begin hearing Lexa screaming... but, not with fear or pain. As she got closer, it would become clearer that Lexa was laughing. Upon reaching the top of the stairs and entering the frozen room, she would find the kitsune child sitting on the ice woman's tail with a big smile on her face. The tail would be moving up and down rhythmically. Each time her tail moved up, Lexa's ears flopped down. Each time the tail moved down, Lexa's ears flew up.

The ice woman would have a clearly annoyed expression. Her arms were crossed over her chest as she leaned back in the chair, frowning. Regardless of the woman's displeased look, it was clear that the two were playing instead of trying to kill each other.

Astra, seeing the two girls playing around, simply sits on the sidelines watching the two. She mutters something to herself about wanting to be part of the fun, but ultimately sits on the sidelines while she looks around for the next place she'll run to if something back happens. She looks on from the sidelines, watching the girls closely. 

uuLZhky.jpg

Lexa hopped off of the tail and ran over to Astra. With a big smile, she grabbed Astra's leg to keep herself from falling over and looked into her eyes with big, sky blue ones. "Other Big Sister not evil lizard person. Big Sister let Lexa play with tail!" Lexa said while bouncing up and down hyperactively.

"No generation 1 would try and fight zero-two-six. My orders were to kill you if you succeeded, not die for people I dislike." a cold glare was aimed at Astra. 

Astra groans, "Well, sorry for mistaking someone who tried to kill me for a friend. I told her I'd bring you back here, and her great idea is to make it harder for both of us to get back to her and possibly kill me." Astra glares back, "And while I'm glad her error has been corrected, if you notice, this girl has yet to apologize for trying to take my life." Astra goes monotone, "I'm in such a bad mood right now. So just hurry up and do whatever it is you want to do so we can move on with out lives. Unless we wanna wait for all the guys on our side to get shot down by snipers. You do care about them right?"

Astra smiles, "I bet this lizard girl would make it super easy to kill the snipers up top. I wanna stab things."

uuLZhky.jpg

"Other big sister killded big gun people." Lexa said. If Astra looked to the windows, she would notice they were frozen solid with ice leading to the outside, indicating that an elemental attack was launched from the inside. "The only enemies left are the ones on and below deck. If you wish, you may deal with the ones blocking an efficient escape." At this time, one of the traps a few floors down would be triggered, indicating that the enemies were advancing their position. "My share of killing is done. Enjoy yourselves." the ice girl said unenthusiastically.

Astra yawns, "Well then, that means I can finally go do something fun. But even if you don't want to fight, you are probably better off sticking with us, so you don't get mistaken for an enemy." Astra starts walking casually back through the path she came from. While walking away, "Lexa, what do you want to do?"

uuLZhky.jpg

"If you mistake me for an ally, you're naïve. I've simply decided not to kill you." The ice woman stared coldly at Astra. "All of you things are our enemy." "Big Sister not enemy. Big Sister help Lexa fight bad people." Lexa retorted. "For now."

The sounds of people rushing up the stairs toward the room Astra, Lexa, and the ice woman were in echoed through the hall. "Lexa make sure other Big Sister safe." "Two-Fifteen." the girl said. "Lexa not like name. Lexa call Big Sister, Big Sister." There was no reply from the white haired one.

Astra laughs when she is coldly declared an enemy, and a thing nonetheless. "It's adorable, that you think I'm a thing." Astra suddenly snaps back to being serious, "Lexa, lets get your ungrateful big sister out of here." Astra runs forward, and hides to the side of an entrance. Casting minor illusion, she makes the alcove in the wall appear extended slightly, while she stands ready to jump out and stab fools from behind.

uuLZhky.jpg

'It's adorable, that you think I'm a thing.' Astra said to 215, to which she replied "From where we stand, all of you are things." in a very cold tone. Astra had addressed Lexa and called 215 ungrateful, earning much of the same coldness from the ice girl.

Lexa didn't bother with hiding like Astra did. The child knew that her and 215 combined could take anyone in an enclosed space. If anyone got past Astra, they wouldn't survive long.

Four men ran past Astra and kept going. A distinct lack of dead people noises let Lexa and H-215 know that Astra didn't do anything. Further down the hall, Lexa appeared on one of the men, straddling the back of his neck. She tightened her legs on his head and swung her weight, exerting enough force to turn his head and throw him off balance. 

She dismounted mid-pull, keeping hold of the man's shirt to use as a fulcrum to help her swing herself into an upright position as she landed. Upon landing, she punched the nearest man's knee, a second punch on his mid-thigh, and third in his groin. 

Person number three, who wasn't falling over, was in the middle of moving his aim to Lexa. The fox-child grabbed the barrel of his gun and pulled it, causing the man to stumble forward. She stepped aside and towards him, kicking his knee with enough force to break the ligament and make it bend backwards with a sickening snap. He let out a scream, and the fourth enemy turned around to try and run to call reinforcements.

Edited by Priestess | Assassin

As the man turns back, he inexplicably finds himself unable to move. Astra suddenly materializes, as if out of shadows. She had moved with complete silence while Lexa took center stage, and she moved like a spector. Still within Lexa’s immediate sight she starts to taunt her prey, “Hey friend.” 

Astra pulls the dagger she had stabbed him with previously from his back. He can watch in horror as he feels nothing, due to a numbing agent, as the dagger drips with blood. She moves it slowly upwards, allowing the man to understand the great harm she inflicted. Only allowing him to imagine the damage it did.

“One of my favorite things about stabbing people is you get to learn a lot about people. Learning new things is my favorite part of making new friends.”

Astra’s voice grows cold, “Tell me how you contact reinforcements." Astra without warning slices the man’s wrist, causing him to quite rapidly bleed out. 

Flipping back to her playful persona, she gives him a smile filled with childlike glee, “You are on the clock. Good luck friend.”

Edited by Axis

uuLZhky.jpg

'Tell me how you contact reinforcements.' was ordered, to which the man said "Kiss my ass!" defiantly through the searing pain. His wrist was cut, to which Astra said he was on the clock. While this was happening, the three men that Lexa disabled were frozen solid. Due to the technicalities of cryogenic stasis, this also meant they were dead.

A piece of metal from the ceiling above would fly down and crush his head, immediately ending him. Lexa looked at Astra would soft, sweet, almost pleading eyes. "Lexa not like suffering. Pain not good interation." she then turned and began running down the hall, towards the flight of stairs leading to the floor below. H-215 would walk past her giving only a cold glance as the extra corpse began freezing over, just as the other 3 did.

The sound of multiple footsteps were heard rushing up the stairs on the opposite end of the hall. Below the current floor was the wheelhouse and the main deck. Across the main deck was a gap between the current ship and Tidal Shark, but no walkway to act as a bridge between them. 

((OOC: Interation = Interrogation))

Astra talks about the man as an afterthought, "Well that's no fun. If he was going to die either way, he may as well go out giving me useful information. Or, he could look like a total badass and not say anything till the end. If you just kill him like that, you'll never know anything about him. You think you are giving them mercy, but really you are just resigning them to have never meant anything to anyone. Really it's quite cruel." Astra giggles at that last note. Walking facing backwards, she starts teasing H-215, "And what about you. Surely it would be more fun watching those humans you hate so much squirm. If you haven't gotten the chance, the funnest part about people, is watching what they do when they're all out of options."

Returning to face forward Astra comments, "So, are we going to have a good way to get back to our ship? I figure I can just make a boiler overheat on this side and doom this ship to a watery grave, but I'm not ready to die just yet."