Did you see what I did with the title? If not, look again 😜.

So, hi all. It's your favourite Dabi again, and today I'm out for blood. So I'm looking for a thread where I can have my character kill a bunch of people. If you have an open thread that allows that possiblity, or if you're planning such a thread, or even if you're just interested on starting one up, please let me know.

Now on to the details, but before that, you might want to take a look at this character sheet.

So if you've checked out the sheet, you'd know by now that this is about Dauner A. Light, my human-dragon-demon hybrid. Here's the story.

Dauner's dad was half human, half dragon, and his mom was a demon. Their union bore then a son who turned out to be a quarter human, a quarter dragon, and half demon.  However Dauner's demonic self had been locked away in an entity known as the varhia, which resides in him as a curse, rendering his magic unstable. 

When he first arrived in valucre, Dauner was half human half dragon. During his stay in valucre, he's had to kill 6 people already unlocking part of the varhia and returning it to him. Now he's 6% demon, 47% human, and 47% dragon. All he has to do is kill 44 more people to unlock his full self, and here's where things get complicated.

Dauner doesn't like killing, though the more demonic he will become, the more he'll grow accustomed to it as a way of life. Hence the reason for this interest check, that is, to get him into a position that forces him to kill (nobody ever said I have to respect my character's desires. Life isn't fair, he'll get used to it)

Upon killing the 44th person Dauner would become his true self and would finally be rid of the varhia and the curse it comes with.

Feel free to ask me more about anything you don't understand.

So anyone interested in helping a guy out? 

Edited by Dabi

3 hours ago, Zigzag said:

I have some undead mercenaries who are looking to increase the world's supply of corpses. 

I already found an opportunity to finish the quota, but the more blood, the merrier. Wanna do a thread later? (Can't now cause real life demands my presence)

1 hour ago, amenities said:

@Dabi my character you RPed with not long ago has a super good drug for killing lots of people! It's called Maleficence.

I would be glad to contribute some if Dauner wants to make use of it.

I don't know. Why don't we just ask him

Dauner: I don't like killing

Demon Dauner: I prefer killing then with my own hands. The deposit on their faces when they realize there's no hope it's priceless. Mwa ha ha ha ha ha... I did not just do that laugh...

I don't think we'll be needing maleficence. But that's a deadly drug you got there. I would NOT wanna be a victim of it

34 minutes ago, amenities said:

Oh word, then I'll be joining with my character Michael Commager

https://www.valucre.com/topic/43725-michael-commager/

Which thread, if I may ask?

Edit: If you meant the thread with zigzag, then by all means, please do. I was looking forward to having Dauner meet Michael at some point, though I had envisioned them as allies in a fight. However, the idea of having then fight each other is stimulating in it's own to right 😁

Edited by Dabi

4 hours ago, Dabi said:

Which thread, if I may ask?

Edit: If you meant the thread with zigzag, then by all means, please do. I was looking forward to having Dauner meet Michael at some point, though I had envisioned them as allies in a fight. However, the idea of having then fight each other is stimulating in it's own to right 😁

I had thought they would be allies too! But killing people is bad :<

In this scenario Michael would confront Dauner shortly after he starts his killing.

Did I forget to mention Dauner's picky with his kills? He won't stop the others from going on wanton carnage, but he himself won't go mass murderer. He'd just get picky with who to kill and who not to kill

7 minutes ago, Zigzag said:

Wait I'm a bit confused on where I fit in with this now. Will I be in a thread with you and amenities or just you and I?

Us three

I'm okay with that, but let's ask the others too, so we're all on the same page.

I'm assuming you aren't going to be using stormbreaker he this. Arashi then?