Hello! I am hoping to start up an adventure with Esdel. I am not used to doing RP with more than 1 person, but I would love to maybe start something with 1-3 people. I am still getting used to the lore of Valucre, but I have at least a good few years of RP experience under my belt. However, it would be appreciated if someone who joins the adventure is more savvy with Valucre lore than myself.

I really love an RP with some good angst, some romance (if it goes that way), excitement, development....

I was thinking replies will be every 2-3 days at the latest, but definitely flexible, as I know life gets busy. 

Esdel is fairly underdeveloped as a character currently. Flirty by nature, doesn't know who he is yet, kind of moody, a bit daft.

Very open to the plotline and I look forward to conjuring up ideas with, hopefully, a few of you. 🙂

Hi there! I'd be happy to write with you and whoever else joins up, if you'll have me in your adventure. 😊

I have an angel-like character as well named Ardís who I think might be a good fit with your Esdel, and I'd like to think I'm a bit savvy with Valucre lore. 😂🙈 

1 minute ago, Ripley said:

Yes!! Ardis looks fantastic and I think she'd be a great addition to the quest. Love that she's an Archangel, too.

Awesome! We'll have a lot of fun. 😄 Let's see if anyone else would like to join us!

3 minutes ago, L E V I A T H A N said:

Could also just make a savage bird man orrrrrr even bring in a werebat type deal 

this would make things even more interesting HAHA

I think having a lil squad of archangels/angel types would be interesting and very fun, if you were keen on pulling out that character. Otherwise, having an anomaly bird-man or werebat would also be interesting. I am very open to anything and seeing where it puts us.

18 minutes ago, L E V I A T H A N said:

How are we justifying angels here?

Well, Esdel is an angel in terms of race, I would say. I have so little background for him, but he was garbage at being a divine servant and was garbage at serving a darker power, so he was cast out from both, and now he is a bit of an outcast disaster. I haven't really established where he originally would have come from, though.