Just now, Ripley said:

Our next step is to conjure up a bit of a starter/loose idea for the plot 

Hmmmh, perhaps we can take a quest from the pre-existing quest lists around Valucre so we can have a loose plotline to work around and build on? 😊

1 minute ago, vielle said:

Hmmmh, perhaps we can take a quest from the pre-existing quest lists around Valucre so we can have a loose plotline to work around and build on? 😊

I would like to make an archangel I think but I’m scared to dive into a project 🥺

Could be a nice plot point in the arcs of redeeming your angels !

1 minute ago, L E V I A T H A N said:

I would like to make an archangel I think but I’m scared to dive into a project 🥺

Could be a nice plot point in the arcs of redeeming your angels !

Just to clarify, are you going to come aboard this adventure rp or are you passing? 🙂 

1 minute ago, Ripley said:

Yes. Very good call.

Check out the quest lists here; whichever one you'd like!

Or we could pursue artifacts!

And then, we could work in that redeeming ourselves/finding other Fallen Ang'eli plot into the main storyline? 😊

11 minutes ago, vielle said:

Check out the quest lists here; whichever one you'd like!

Or we could pursue artifacts!

And then, we could work in that redeeming ourselves/finding other Fallen Ang'eli plot into the main storyline? 😊

Does it matter what the quest difficulty level is?

1 minute ago, Ripley said:

Does it matter what the quest difficulty level is?

Not really! The quest difficulty usually dictates how many players and thread pages you'll need to formally complete the quest.

Classification System

• Class C (Easy): 1 player (or more). 1+ page (16 posts or more).
  • Class B (Medium): 1 player (or more). 2+ page.
  • Class A (Hard): 1+ players. 3+ pages.
  • Class S (Crazy): 2+ players. 5+ pages.

Seeing as we're three players, we should be in the clear! 😊 You just pick whichever storyline appeals most to you!

There are so many quests to choose from, I am going through them all 🙂 I’ll probably suggest a few and see what you lot think 

I would like to be a part of all of this! 

I’m just caught up on minute things like the powers and fitting it in. I like the idea of a noble archangel or a son of one maybe. I like the idea of temperature, air, water, vibrations, light/divine light, etc. idk though my brain is everywhere 

1 minute ago, L E V I A T H A N said:

idk though my brain is everywhere 

that's how I feel with Esdel. I am very slowly conjuring up more details about him but there's always so much to think about 🤣 yayyyyy so happy we have a lil group of 3 for the adventure. I am just looking at quests now

On 5/26/2020 at 11:41 PM, Mickey Flash said:

Difficulty classification level A - Creationism vs. Henotheism: The land has had a recent catastrophic event that involved magic and spiritualism. Some of the people of Seinaru Forven believe that it was the religion they practiced that caused the frission of their land. These people have decided to go from Henotheism (worshipping your god, but accepting others worshipping their own gods) to Creationism (believing in only one god, and asking for permission to use magic). This has caused some skirmishes in the land. You have found yourself in the middle of one of the skirmishes, and must either pick a side or fight your way free. There is a high chance you may be facing an angry mob.

• Quest Giver: N/A
  • Reward: 50 RP and another RP to speak to the royal leader about your character's experience (if you so desire).
  • Restriction: Cannot destroy the town.  If you have any questions, please PM Mickey Flash. 
  • Post Requirement: 3+ pages, and 2+ players

Thought this first one looked relevant to Ang'eli as it involves some aspects of religious beliefs/gods.

Difficulty classification level B – Blood and Treasure: The coffers of Seinaru Forven need to be filled again. The kingdom is looking to find any lost treasure to fulfill that purpose. Find a treasure map in the Dash Library, and use it to go find a local treasure.

• Quest giver: Head of Military Pearl Song.
  • Reward: 40 RP and twenty percent of the treasure.
  • Restriction: Cannot steal the treasure for yourself.
  • Post Requirement: 2+ pages, 2+ players

I liked this as a classic treasure hunt.

On 5/23/2020 at 2:03 PM, Ataraxy said:

Difficulty Classification Level A - Grad Na Ang'eli Delegates: The island nation of angels known as Grad Na Ang'eli has sent ambassadors and delegates down into Nehalen to further spread the word of Creationism and to speak with national leaders. Capture one of the ambassador groups. You're free to do what you'd like with all the angels except for the Archangel leader, which will exist in each group found. Bring the Archangel to a designated location (decided by players), where a man or woman will retrieve them. 

• Quest Giver: Ducal House Chanaril of Nu Martyr
  • Reward: 50 RP and new angel species subjects
  • Restriction: Actions can be overt, but the handing off of the Archangel to House Chanaril must be done in secret.
  • Post Requirement: 3+ pages and 2+ players

this would be interesting to work with... I have a few ideas. 

Difficulty classification level B – The Swamp Monster: The swamp monster has been sighted again recently in Dawic. Follow the trail given to finally reveal the swamp monster to the city of Dawic.

• Quest giver: Dawic citizens
  • Reward: 40 RP and known as the hunter of the legendary swamp monster.
  • Restriction: Cannot kill the monster. Bring it in alive.
  • Post Requirement: 2+ pages, 1+ players

Esdel needs some extra money and so he takes on this task, but he is a bit useless in battle

Let me know what you guys think. These are just some that stuck with me the most but there are so many others LOL

I like the Swamp Monster or Treasure Hunt quests; they're more adventure-y to me. 😊 If we go with these, I can volunteer to be a sort of dungeon master/GM/storyteller and script some exploration and combat encounters for us!

Will wait on @L E V I A T H A N's thoughts!

Edited by vielle

1 minute ago, vielle said:

If we go with these, I can volunteer to be a sort of dungeon master/GM/storyteller and script some exploration and combat encounters for us!

That'd be appreciated as I get the hang of things on here! I'm personally leaning towards the Swamp Monster quest, I think, if it is between those two. Yes, will see what @L E V I A T H A N thinks 🙂