Alrighty, whoop whoop! 💖

I'll go PM Mickey Flash to claim the Swamp Monster quest and then go outline a loose storyline so I can GM the thread smoothly.

Also, I can make the first post and tag you all if you're ready to go? 😊 @Ripley @L E V I A T H A N

Also also, how do you guys feel about using brevity rules? 

Edited by vielle

5 hours ago, vielle said:

Alrighty, whoop whoop! 💖

I'll go PM Mickey Flash to claim the Swamp Monster quest and then go outline a loose storyline so I can GM the thread smoothly.

Also, I can make the first post and tag you all if you're ready to go? 😊 @Ripley @L E V I A T H A N

Also also, how do you guys feel about using brevity rules? 

I’ve been trying to conform to brevity for a minute. I will do my best. 

3 minutes ago, L E V I A T H A N said:

I’ve been trying to conform to brevity for a minute. I will do my best. 

Well, if you'd like to use more words, who am I to stop you, friend? 💖 Am just thinking some loose adherence to the brevity rules could make posting go faster/more consistently? 😁

2 hours ago, L E V I A T H A N said:

how do you guys feel about using brevity rules? 

I was actually considering bringing up the brevity rules. I think that it’s a great way to keep things consistent and I like that the posts stick to a certain length (as I am already an English Major and do enough writing as it is, HAHAHA). But that is for me personally, I won’t have the capacity to be writing over 350 words per post. I have no issues if @L E V I A T H A N wants to write more words per post!