There's a dragon waking up in Black mountain over in Seinaru Forven! There's a city on the top of this mountain, so as you can imagine this causes some problems as the dragons waking is causing earthquakes, and avalanches. So we need to go stab this dragon a whole bunch with pointy sticks as dragons resist magic pointy sticks. I'm looking for 1 to 3 more people to help me with said poking of a dragon and sense I know most people need incentive I come prepared with free cakes for all! And you know... I guess the base reward of a dragon egg and possible dragon scales... But I know the cake should be enough.

Comprehensive list of details:

• Goal: Found dragon's cave and poke it a bunch Stab every pie on the way
  • Needs: 1-3 more people to help poke dragon
  • Rewards: Free cake from yours truly as a bribery for friendship incentive, and the quest rewards of dragon egg and/or dragon scales
  • Pace: I would prefer once every day or once every 3 days if once a day isn't possible. I will remind you after a week before skipping you

PS: Rainbow sheep might be spotted on the way and they look cool.

Quest is dragon legend in that post should you wish to investigate it yourself.

Pointy Stick Army:

@Dabi (Dauner)

@AthenasFire (Vivian, The Archivist)

@L E V I A T H A N (Saul [Correct me if this is the wrong link just what I found])

@Fallen Joy (Ferrah [Character is listed on the page])

@Sirloin (Kaia, The Blind Archer)

OOC:

IC Thread

Edited by AthenasFire
Added OOC and IC Thread links, Plus added Fallen Joys character link

6 minutes ago, AthenasFire said:

I wouldn't see why not to be honest. It's going to die either way but that's more a question for Mickey since she's the quest giver.

Right. Then let's ask her.

Can my character collect the dragon's should after it's been killed? @Mickey Flash

1 hour ago, Mickey Flash said:

If you can kill it.  :wink:

Ok then. I'm in! Expect Dauner to get under your skins as much as possible.

I suppose capturing it isn't completely out of the question but I can't see a world where any of my characters are up for that hassle. It's a full grown dragon that's pretty mad. The easiest way to subdue a larger creature would be with magic and it resists that. On top of this Dabi wants its soul so that's gunna kill it. If you want a pet dragon I have zero need for the egg. I'm doing this cause I wanna slay a dragon. If Dabi doesn't want the egg then you'd be more then willing to have it. You could then train said baby dragon. A dragon that grew up knowing you would be far more cooperative.

Here are a few specifications about this quest thread that might be helpful and let you know what to expect from this quest.  

I will be portraying the dragon.  As said before, the dragon is impervious to magic.  The scales cannot be penetrated by metal.  The dragon’s size will be very large and will be breathing fire.  

2 pages have to at least be written to even see the dragon.

3 pages have to be written to get one dragon scale a piece.  They will be half the size of the palm of your hand so not much can be done with it but to sell it.

4 pages have to be written for the whole group to be awarded 1 dragon egg.  This will have to be sold to split the reward or one player pays the others for the egg.

5 pages have to be written to kill the dragon.  Once that is done a nest of eggs are awarded to the group so everyone gets an egg a piece.  A whole dragon worth of scales will be available, so each player will have enough to fashion armor, vest, or shield from them.  They will be impervious to magic and metal swords/knives.  Plus the thread will be canon, linked to my canon page with a tag for everyone who participated in the thread.

@AthenasFire will be the creator of the thread and might have rules too.

If you have any questions for me don’t hesitate to ask.  :smile:

I might could be interested in this. 

Is this dragon evil ? is it’s nature to destroy (like a dark alignment) or  is it just doing what a dragon would do 

Edited by L E V I A T H A N

Dragon is problematic! As stated in the original post, there is a city on top of the mountain and the dragon is causing earthquakes and avalanches to occur on the mountain. If left unchecked I imagine the earthquakes and avalanches would eventually start causing damage to the city.

Plus it says the dragons upset with the fact it's no longer asleep so it might start rampaging and destroy the city (that's speculation though)

2 minutes ago, AthenasFire said:

Dragon is problematic! As stated in the original post, there is a city on top of the mountain and the dragon is causing earthquakes and avalanches to occur on the mountain. If left unchecked I imagine the earthquakes and avalanches would eventually start causing damage to the city.

Plus it says the dragons upset with the fact it's no longer asleep so it might start rampaging and destroy the city (that's speculation though)

U ///// U ; you caught me pre edit xD

3 minutes ago, Mickey Flash said:

It’s a grumpy angry dragon.  Neutral.  

thank you both! 

regarding the character I was hoping to use, my character utilizes an eldritch biomatter. It is neither metal, nor a temporary magic effect. Thoughts on stabbing this dragon?

Dragon only resists magic! It can still be stabbed by it!

But as for a neither metal, nor magic stick... Sounds like a useful tool to stab said dragon! (Should stabbing be needed) would be happy to have you along if you want to join in!