AthenasFire

Poke the dragon (OOC Thread)

IC Thread:

Interest Check:

Party:

@AthenasFire (Vivian, The Archivist), @Dabi (Dauner),  @Fallen Joy  (Ferrah [Character is listed on the page]), @L E V I A T H A N  (Saul [Correct me if this is the wrong link just what I found!]), @Sirloin (Kaia, the Blind Archer) (Gone?), @Mickey Flash (Playing the dragon)

This way we don't over crowd the interest check with chatter! If I don't have your character sheet by your name or the wrong one just let me know if you want that fixed! This way its organized and we can quickly access everything we might need.

Edited by AthenasFire
Sirloin gone?

@Sirloin Just pointing it out! No one ever really entered the building from what I understand. We all met outside of it. I shall assume in my post that's just you misunderstanding where we were if not I'll edit mine to reflect it unless you want to change yours. 🙂

6 hours ago, AthenasFire said:

@Sirloin Just pointing it out! No one ever really entered the building from what I understand. We all met outside of it. I shall assume in my post that's just you misunderstanding where we were if not I'll edit mine to reflect it unless you want to change yours. 🙂

@L E V I A T H A N also. The three first characters (Dauner included) met outside the building

4 hours ago, Dabi said:

Why does Dauner seem like the brawn type when he's more about swords and magic?

That IS the Brawn type 🤑 at least in my book. 

to reiterate Saul is all three, as I’m sure Dauner is. Lol 

4 hours ago, Dabi said:

Why does Dauner seem like the brawn type when he's more about swords and magic?

No weapon and dark color scheme with no obviously magical outfit! She isn't confirmed on this but most mages have an obviously magical thing on them!

Plus like Leviathan said! Swords means closer to them! She was more talking about ideal range. With a sword you'll typically be pretty close to them. She can't see you have a sword (not from what I can tell quickly. So she bases this off my previous statement!

Edited by AthenasFire

14 hours ago, AthenasFire said:

No weapon and dark color scheme with no obviously magical outfit! She isn't confirmed on this but most mages have an obviously magical thing on them!

Plus like Leviathan said! Swords means closer to them! She was more talking about ideal range. With a sword you'll typically be pretty close to them. She can't see you have a sword (not from what I can tell quickly. So she bases this off my previous statement!

Tfw you intend to lance a dragon with your body👀💧💧

2 hours ago, L E V I A T H A N said:

Tfw you intend to lance a dragon with your body👀💧💧

Never seen a fist fight with a dragon before? Dauner does those with Gozen a lot. The poor dragon gets pummeled 100% of the time, but that's what makes it fun.

Edited by Dabi

It’s me. Hi I’m so sorry 😭 I got too tired to complete it last night and I’ve been out of town. I might do a brevity or at least concise sized post to get it out of the way so apologies for any weak post to come ( just this time! ) I’ll have it by tomorrow night at the latest. 

thank you for your patience, everyone.