supernal

Run for Ever OOC

Relevant interest check: https://www.valucre.com/topic/45619-does-your-crew-do-heists/

Target location: Architecture firm in Chesterfield’s glass road district 

IC thread: https://www.valucre.com/topic/45656-run-for-ever/

Starting location: Boardwalk in Chesterfield

Heist / theft goal: Confidential documents / sensitive plans. To be secretly copied, not destroyed; no murder 

Players / post order: Voldemort; Mickey flash; Houndy; 500bees

Edited by supernal

Oooh okay. I kinna wanna use Vivia for a heist type thing but if the party is all thieves and needs someone stronger I can totally provide a bruiser to balance things out.

4 minutes ago, sapphicSphinx said:

can't wait, thanks! is there a possibility of others joining or will it remain between bees and i after the initial contract?

I’ll leave that up to you as players. So questions for the group are like - do you want more players? Yes but only until the talk is done? Yes but only up to 3 total players? Etc 

Just now, 500bees said:

Oooh okay. I kinna wanna use Vivia for a heist type thing but if the party is all thieves and needs someone stronger I can totally provide a bruiser to balance things out.

Flexibility is def good though that said I think a crew of all thieves can work just as well, just takes a little bit of planning around the lack of muscle 

i think a small group would be a bit more fun for a heist, in all honesty. so possibly three or four players total during the initial contract, if possible. @500bees if we find one or two others to join in and they take the position as the team ruffian, it'd also give you a chance to play as vivia instead.

Edited by sapphicSphinx

@supernal should one of us make an interest check for more players in this new heist or are we leaving it to you since you know a bit more of what's going on/what will be in this contract? '_'

Edited by sapphicSphinx

7 minutes ago, sapphicSphinx said:

@supernal should one of us make an interest check for more players in this new heist or are we leaving it to you since you know a bit more of what's going on/what will be in this contract? '_'

Fair point but actually I would prefer if one of you two put up the interest check. I already have one up so I think it will catch fresh eyes coming from someone else and also the more practical thing is that if there are people to choose from I think the players involved should get to make the choice of who else they game with based off of whatever variables they use to decide what would make for a fun game for them

I'll be at the ready to answer any questions though, you can loop them into this ooc thread, and I'll also make the first IC post assuming you want to do a meetup with the person offering the job? The other heist crew opted to just get their information OOC

not a problem, completely doable. that'll be up soon then. as for the first post, i think i prefer starting with a meetup, that way we have a better understanding of the contractor/job itself, as well as it being a chance for this new group to interact and initially meet with first impressions. @500bees what do you think?

Edited by sapphicSphinx