supernal

Run for Ever OOC

1) the human backpack bit made me lol

2) To plz save me a little on the back reading I want to re-confirm the purpose of the short circuit + explosions. The first is so they can infiltrate without triggering alarms right? And the 2nd is to draw attention away from the actual target?

Hey everybody. I think everyone involved in this thread is already on the new site or is planning to go there, which is great news! On that note I'm looking to consolidate my RP activity into one location for obvious reasons and wanted to talk through the best way to do that for the group

One option is that if you all are fine taking charge of the thread, I can just discuss my GM ideas and then remove any expectation that I'd be posting, and you can use my ideas as you see fit

Another option is that we continue the thread on the new site and I continue to monitor it for GM involvement as I have been. A hard switch would be like, the next IC post starts the new thread on the new site and we just carry on there with everything. A softer switch would be like we play through the current scene and then do the above on the next scene

Another option is that we just drop this thread and explore new opportunities on the new site. The news is much newer to you than to me for obvious reasons so I have no intention to shackle anyone down with this thread if they're much more excited about the fresh opportunities presented by the new site

Okay that's my piece, let me / each other know!

I am partially on the other site.  New site means new set up and possibly new everything.  But we are given the opportunity to bring over stuff and I still haven’t decided if I want to set up my board (if approved) with changes, or scrap it.  I don’t even know what characters I’m bringing/scrapping.  I need time to decide/make changes.  I was brought on this thread by @Voldemort so I defer to his decision.