Posted (edited)

I did it when they finished their manor in Ursa Madeum (which is now likely just a hole in the ground), but this time, it's in the town of Inari in the Kingdom of Hasturia, .

Like last time, this is not an exclusive event; Thurgood and Aveline welcome everybody that does not have ill intent, and if somebody does, just remember that they own two gun stores, Aveline is the Captain of the Lunarian Protectorate's Special Operations Squad, both have actual combat experience, so they're definitely packing, and know how to use what they pack.

Otherwise, Thurgood is making barbecue, Aveline is making sides, they're making very strong moonshine for this party, as well as bringing plenty of wine from Taen, and there will be great desserts.

So, you in?

Thread is here,

(EDIT: I completely forgot that the Valucrean new year is in the middle of summer...))

Edited by notmuch_23

Doesn't sound like the kind of fancy schmancy party for royalty. You've got Dauner's attention. And wtf is this about plenty of wine? Now Gozen won't stop breathing down my ear. Guess you'll just have to deal with him then.

Those two might end up taking up their yet to won, "who gets drunk first" game from where they left off. But hey, what's party without crazy?

No, it's not a fancy schmancy party: Thurgood and Aveline hate that kind of pageantry.

In this case, "plenty of wine" means literally wooden barrels, though the moonshine brandy will get someone drunker quicker.

Also, they don't drink. Neither Thurgood nor Aveline believes in getting high from their own supply, and to them, that means not actually drinking ethanol.

Mind if I join with Mizu and a surprise NPC? They're both well-mannered enough. 

If you let me in though there is also always a possibility that Nakara will show up to commandeer the moonshine, that's always a possibility if there's enough booze. 

It's at times like these that i hate myself. Sorry guys, but I'm gonna have to pull out of this one.

Sweet, thanks, will detail things more appropriately in me next post <3 

@notmuch_23
EDIT: having read the most recent post I have to say that I actually didn't think of the Japanese word yuri when I did Taras' cover name, just picked a random male Slavic name, but now I am laughing my ass off both at his expense and my own linguistic gaffe

Edited by Trashbender