996jYus.jpg

High above the beds of Lagrimosa and Genesaris, comfortable on their even plane, a world away from the world remains nestled in the air—Cierno, the floating islands. Here, water and rock share the sky, with rivers that dance with the wind and towers that stab the clouds. Yet, for all this glory and grandeur, Cierno was not so different from her cousins with regard to her makeup; she just happened to be floating above both. The latest rumor also did not speak toward Cierno in the clouds but, rather, a city on a cloud floating far beyond.

The rumor, however, remains only thus. One man is determined to change that. Elgar E. Tosenrun has sent the flyers throughout Cierno and the world below, calling on adventurers to take to the clouds and find only one which may hold a city on its very surface. This was the opportunity for discovery and exploration, to brave the skies and solve a mystery with the promise of reward.

So, there in Highcroak Tavern in Nu Martyr, Elgar would remain, waiting comfortably for a small group of voyagers to help him find this city and unlock its treasures for all the world to see!

Looking for a group of four max (myself included) to explore the skies via airship, chasing after the tale of a city said to dwell on a cloud itself.
I will settle for just one other person if it comes to it!

I'll serve as light GM, nudging the story along while taking part in it, with help from my fellow roleplayers.

We'll start out in Nu Martyr, Nehalen, Cierno, in Highcroak Tavern in the city. Since a particular portion of the roleplay will have our characters be airborne, I figured we could all share my character's airship. Either that or we each have our own hot air balloon and play bumper balloons?

I plan on having the IC thread up by this weekend.

I didn't mention the brevity rule because it is not in play but I am going to encourage it nonetheless!

Any takers?

5 hours ago, 500bees said:

Mark me as interested, I juuuust need a character sheet. Also, what is the in-universe date of this thread's beginning?

If it helps, this roleplay does not need a character sheet! I don't have one as it is.

Ehhh I don't think I have a solid in-universe date. We could say it takes place in real time so when the IC thread is posted then there's your IC date as well lol

In case you're cool with it, I'm definitely interested! I don't have to be your first choice (or second or third), but if you need another person and you're open to it, I'm always down!

1 hour ago, stuv said:

In case you're cool with it, I'm definitely interested! I don't have to be your first choice (or second or third), but if you need another person and you're open to it, I'm always down!

I am very cool with it! You shall be my first choice—along with everyone else!

This makes three individuals who have signed up (after rereading I think I got that right). 

This makes a group of four!

YAY!

I shall post this weekend.

Edited by Die Shize