Greenmntman

Interest check: Mageside Academy

Looking for students at the Mageside Academy who want to be taught advanced classes in self-defense and offensive magic. Class will be taught by famed dark wizard hunter Venepot Desterra, who is now on the very far end of the downslope in his career. Would also take writers interested in the daily life at the academy. 

Not sure how well I'll fit in, but I'd love to try!

As I don't have a character sheet yet, I'll just jot down some notes so you know whom I'm talking about.

My character, Nina, has some sensing magic and very little else (It is still unknown if her penchant for being hard to notice is simply skill or something more). Think of the nerd who might be able to understand / disarm a summoning circle with a bit of training, but can't do more than run, arms-aflailing, if a fireball comes her way. While she hasn't been to Mageside before, I could imagine her having to lay low for a while after her most recent adventures, and hunting for information about ancient artifacts on the side.

1 hour ago, Nina said:

Not sure how well I'll fit in, but I'd love to try!

As I don't have a character sheet yet, I'll just jot down some notes so you know whom I'm talking about.

My character, Nina, has some sensing magic and very little else (It is still unknown if her penchant for being hard to notice is simply skill or something more). Think of the nerd who might be able to understand / disarm a summoning circle with a bit of training, but can't do more than run, arms-aflailing, if a fireball comes her way. While she hasn't been to Mageside before, I could imagine her having to lay low for a while after her most recent adventures, and hunting for information about ancient artifacts on the side.

Oh good, you got here!  I was just going to tag you on this thread based on our earlier chat conversation.  Have fun!

33 minutes ago, Houndy Poochykins said:

Is there room for new teachers?

Maybe you could join this thread and be a teacher auditing the class?

Beyond that, if you want to chat about teaching at Mageside Mage Academy shoot me a PM 🙂

Edited by Noko

Put me down as interested in this.

I wanna learn magic from more of a augmenting/powering up items point of view.

I can join from a crafter perspective so hope that would be cool for  yall!

23 hours ago, Velindrel said:

Put me down as interested in this.

I wanna learn magic from more of a augmenting/powering up items point of view.

I can join from a crafter perspective so hope that would be cool for  yall!

Go for it!