Adventure calls to you, will you answer?

My character, Thyphainne Gladesinger, along with some of her fellow paladins from the Oathkeepers, will be investigating the ruins of Old Khaiperon, in the mountains below Hell's Gate.

This is going to be a perilous mission, where we are likely to encounter bloodthirsty bands of humans who had gone mad from the previous destruction that had been reigned down upon the city, as well as other hazards that await.

If you'd like, you may join as either a character already made, or have your character along as part of the Oathkeepers, or even make a new character that is already part of the Oathkeepers if you desire. All that truly matters to me, if I'm being honest, is that we all have a good time playing out this story.

Those that are interested please post here and we can figure out the basics like character motivation, rewards, and anything else you can think of.

[IC Thread]

Edited by Zigzag

Investigating ruins? Dauner has just recently gained an interest in a bunch of things that can serve as research material to create new formulas that allow him to use different types of magic. This looks like it might be interesting so I'll like to add him as a tentative member for now. Tentative because depending on certain variables I might need to withdraw.

Well, val has been slow lately. A new thread I can participate in comes as a welcome sight

For the two maybes on the RSVP, let OP know when you decide what you decide - hard to plan on how many chairs to have if you don’t know how many people are showing up 

No problem. I believe this should be a good size for the adventure. I'll begin writing up the IC post right now. 

We can discuss any of the prevalent details (such as the character you're using and what you hope to get out of this experience) as I write up the first post.

Is there a thread that gives context to 'Old Khaiperon'? Or is it going to get touched on in the IC thread as we mosey along?

I don't mind either way, just that if there is in fact a lore thread or something then I can't find it via Valucre or Google lol