Jump to content
Mystic_Lhoth

Crystallo Stella interest check OOC

Recommended Posts

  My character Lhoth could use an escort into the city, a Noble who can help grant him access to the Elder Tree in Nigrum Stella. I would like to use his ability as a Mystic to unlock abilities to my character sheet. Just presenting this here as an obvious opportunity for those of you who may have interest in tagging along. We can even trade PM's if you prefer, as I have an ability to impart if you wish to accept it. Or if you prefer you can simply escort my character there to my contact.

Crystallo Stella

Edited by evil
location lore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good morning!

Evil, I don't sway towards playing noble characters but wanted to sorta bump this for you and get some more attention.

Could you provide a link to the Elder Tree or Stella Lore. I've found that adding the links helps so everything is compacted into one informational center. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What would be the imperative for a noble to help your outsider (I’m assuming) get access to their prefer tree (which I assume is important)? The opportunity here is written as, you get to come help my achieve my goal. Which may be enough for some! But given the rather narrow pool of potential (a noble type in or familiar with Crystallo) you may want to add more to the table in terms of plot bait 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, evil said:

  My character Lhoth could use an escort into the city, a Noble who can help grant him access to the Elder Tree in Nigrum Stella. I would like to use his ability as a Mystic to unlock abilities to my character sheet. Just presenting this here as an obvious opportunity for those of you who may have interest in tagging along. We can even trade PM's if you prefer, as I have an ability to impart if you wish to accept it. Or if you prefer you can simply escort my character there to my contact.

Crystallo Stella

I could be reading the lore incorrectly or perhaps there is more out there than what is being presented, but having a noble guide your character to the tree may not be necessary, UNLESSSS the character being a noble specifically has an affect on the outcome of your characters success.

By what I am reading, the tree isn't something hidden from the public. The snippets below make me assume that it is a very special tree and protected, but not necessarily out of reach to the public:

Quote

Religion

The people worship Mother Nature, and everything given to them by her. The land is the most sacred to them, they’re often seen protecting ancient life like the tree. The high priests and priestesses can be found worshipping in the temple built around a massive tree with a face, or performing rituals for the seasons.

It is said that the Tree is a link to the Tree of Life, a life line to the great mother Gaia.

Quote

Divine Rose Tre Temple

A beautiful massive tree within the waterfall that houses the priests and priestesses that worship and teach about Gaia and all that she has done for her children. Found inside the temple is an odd tree with a face, the source of worship for all the practicing citizens.

Tagging @Eternity to correct me on my assumptions and perhaps give us some filler to work with.

I say all this to say that I have a hedge witch who wouldn't mind making his way to Crystallo Stella :bigsmile: This would be a fun opportunity for him. The issues are he isn't a noble nor is he from Crystallo

Edited by Aleksei

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Makes sense. I was more or less doing this to be introduced since the area is full of nobles out of consideration for the environment. That and I wanted to see if anyone wanted to tag along, but it was to be sure I wasn't ignorant of anything, or if this was an important location that should be supervised.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, evil said:

Makes sense. I was more or less doing this to be introduced since the area is full of nobles out of consideration for the environment. That and I wanted to see if anyone wanted to tag along, but it was to be sure I wasn't ignorant of anything, or if this was an important location that should be supervised.

I wonder if there are any current players actively playing noble characters, besides @Eternity :think: I'm sure it can easily be said that nobles are floating about, considering that Noble Houses sustain Crystallo. With there being such a major mix of fae, elves, dwarves, and the like, it could be said that not everyone is a noble or 100% a denizen of Crystallo.

Nonetheless! I feel that Crystallo is an area anyone can step foot in and visit the mentioned places of interest. If there needs to be some kind of reassurance or a need for more information, I'm sure the board leader will fill us in!

Edited by Aleksei

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you for your follow up all things considered. I was just seeing if anyone wanted to join me, my character is kind of new and strange to work with. I customized his class to learn as I roleplay, I was already PM'ing her before I put this here. This was more or less to be thoughtful, and include anyone who join in the roleplay. A group seems fun to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, evil said:

Thank you for your follow up all things considered. I was just seeing if anyone wanted to join me, my character is kind of new and strange to work with. I customized his class to learn as I roleplay, I was already PM'ing her before I put this here. This was more or less to be thoughtful, and include anyone who join in the roleplay. A group seems fun to me.

Thats the best - a group full of random characters always calls for some ridiculous shenanigans! If you don't require a Noble or even a person from Crystallo, I've got Marley who is a hedge witch trying to get his life together 🥲 He isn't entirely useless, just ... a handful, maybe angsty? Let me know, I'm comfortable tagging along. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Tree of life is essentially open to the public, but may be hard to get directly to it. The priests and priestesses are pretty protective of the sacred tree, and with outsiders wanting to touch it may alarm them, possibly start some conflict. With the Queen currently missing the capital is pretty stirred up internally, and soon borders will be harder to get through. The presence of guards/authority will rise in the city and in important places, tensions with the citizens will begin to rise with some freedoms like leaving and coming to the capital may become much more difficult. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...