I have grave news!

A serial killer is on the loose in the wilds of Lagrimosa, though this one is currently as small a dot on the radar as the victims being targeted. In the humble town of Ellenwood, an envelope has just been delivered to the Constable's office containing a horrific message. The self-proclaimed "Wingless" has delivered a letter of confession to their crime of torturing and murdering an unknown number of fairies and, as evidence to support their claim, has included a grisly token of their deeds.

Determined to investigate this case, Constable Easton C. Pedderick will be looking for internal and external support. Ellenwood is a small town, with a quiet people in a peaceful land, and its constabulary is unable to recall the last murder in the area, so they need those brave souls who have more experience in this nasty business.

In my next post of the IC thread I will be hosting a conference in the constable's office with those who have heard his call for aid and took it upon themselves to answer and help his investigation. All life, no matter how small, is to be maintained and Easton will see this mandate fulfilled. This will tie in with anyone who joins up in this thread. I'm looking for a small group of three others with a posting pace of 1 per 3 days—with understandable negotiation, of course.

But be warned!

There will come a point (you'll find out) when the killer will send more tokens of their affection to the Constable. This is not just IC time—this is real time OOC as well. In other words, for every period of time that passes without the killer being brought to justice, they will kill another fairy, and it won't be pretty. This will most assuredly happen if no one (that's you) helps the Constable with this case. In other other words, if no one joins this roleplay, say bye bye to the pretty fairies!

Now that I've called your morality into question, who's with me?

Edited by Die Shize

1 hour ago, Mystic_Lhoth said:

I am in, Fairy Killings cannot be allowed to exist. Submitting Exile to assist.

That Superlike counts as a Thanks as well.

The world needs more people like you!

Fairies? Lemme see. Hey D! What do think?

Dauner: Fairies huh? Well they are cute and all, but they're also tiny you know. Not really feeling like saving em.

K. Understood! *turns back to the thread* We're in! Dauner would gladly mutilate the serial killer.

Dauner: What the! I said no ya idiot!!!

Huh? Must have misheard. Guess it's too late to turn back now. Sign us up righ...

*Post ended due to the absence of it's writer*

I’m gonna go out on a wing and interpret tickle’s interest as confirmed sign-up and Dabi’s internal dialogue skirmish as the same.

#autoenroll that makes three and three’s a party!

Feel free to post your character info here but not required.

All in your hands as to how your character signed up IC but could be as simple as seeing a notice on a bulletin board outside your favorite tavern, assignment from a law enforcement agency, pogosticking through Ellenwood, etc.

I’ll have a post up this week! Will take place in the Constable’s office where he’ll brief everyone on the situation and we’ll kick off the investigation. Bonus points if someone brings a magnifying glass.

Edited by Die Shize

Can confirm first come first serve. Posting order will follow first set of posts. 

Let me just edit the OP so you guys have a better opening. I was going to post again tonight for that but may as well just edit it in

10 minutes ago, Dabi said:

Are we allowed to kill the guy?

The Constable or the fairy killer? 

If the former, yes, provided you buy him a drink first.

If the latter, well, maybe yes maybe no and who says it’s a guy? 😉

8 minutes ago, Die Shize said:

If the former, yes, provided you buy him a drink first

Dauner: Great! Now I know what to do if he pisses me off! *sinister laughter*

9 minutes ago, Die Shize said:

If the latter, well, maybe yes maybe no and who says it’s a guy? 😉

That will be problematic if it was a girl. If she's ugly though, she's definitely getting killed. Same thing if it's a guy.

A pretty girl might get a worst fate than that though, since Dauner despises hurting pretty girls physically

So just to clarify, usually what happens is an OOC Interest Check is posted and then the IC thread when players have signed on. In my case, given the nature of the roleplay, the IC/OOC coincided. That’s why I was gonna post again after the OP with a prompt for you guys to in turn post—later this week.

However, quite awesomely, I had three amigos sign up right off the bat and we started earlier than I anticipated! I say this because tickle has all of up to Friday to get a post in. I can’t post on Thursdays so there’s plenty of time. We’ll keep to three days pace but this is a special situation this week!