Voldemort

Multi-Room Martial Arts Movie Showdown (With Swords)

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Tenkai Matsumoto said:

I volunteer as tribute :u

I mean, I volunteer as interested in...playing. 

I like the idea is what I mean. Makes me think of Yu Yu Hakusho’s Saint Beasts arc.

Hey! Same thought!

Edited by supernal

@Tenkai Matsumoto @Die Shize

With Noko, we’re currently at capacity for combatants at 3. If people drop, I’ll let you guys know.

Otherwise, as of now, we’re only looking for non-combatants. Which, I know, sounds boring if you want to fight, but I’ll be coming up with activities for the side-liners so everyone can have fun.

1 minute ago, Voldemort said:

With Noko, we’re currently at capacity for combatants at 3. If people drop, I’ll let you guys know.

Otherwise, as of now, we’re only looking for non-combatants. Which, I know, sounds boring if you want to fight, but I’ll be coming up with activities for the side-liners so everyone can have fun.

Cool just tag me here if combatant spot opens up

1 hour ago, Voldemort said:

I’m fine with playing any role required of me. Noko was here first. 

Though at first I thought you meant additional players would be able to take scene directions from Spooky and help play the antagonists, but if Spooky wants to handle all that himself I’m perfectly fine just adding in whatever is needed or welcomed.

Oh right! Here’s a thought.

If the non-combatants are just guys following along with the heroes as they take down the villains each room, I could definitely bring Tenkai and have him say shit like “He used the ***** technique to reverse the enemy’s *****!” Or “I’ve never seen a technique like that before!”

I think I’d probably need more context behind the story before I could figure out whether he’d work for that or if there was another role to fill with a different character.