Voldemort

Multi-Room Martial Arts Movie Showdown (With Swords)

5 hours ago, Voldemort said:

When people go to Waffle House at 2AM and get into a fight with a drunk dude, you don’t get waffles. You get a Martial Arts Movie Showdown

That’s why no one should go to Waffle House after 10PM. 

But thats why I always go to waffle house.

1 hour ago, Fierach said:

But thats why I always go to waffle house.

Yeah, same.  If I go to Waffle House, it better be 2am and there better be a drunk there waiting to fight.

@Voldemort

Talia Boer

Several years ago, being an 18-year old woman unsatisfied with her life, Talia ran away from her engagement and the prospect of spending her next few years having kids and farming grain, and joined the 'Mad Wyverns' pirate crew.  Now, in her early twenties, she is strangely very good at being a pirate.  She's strong from a lifetime spent farming, and dexterous, and over the last few years with the Wyverns has become quite a skilled dual-sword fighter.  She's in this random town now on 'shore leave', so to speak, and inclined to help the town beat back this other group of pirates whom the Mad Wyverns have had quite a few scuffles with.

Meanwhile...

Ooglemamya Ogremamya

Being the ships doctor of a bunch of pirates left him rather touched of insanity, and prone to random outbursts for no reason but to be instantaneous. All over the ship he would scream aloud to his fellow pirates random comments pertaining to nothing in particular. Also, he hated ships with a passion thinking they were there to trap, and kill him therefore he started carving a Raptor statue claiming it gave him mystical powers because it was to his God, the Raptor Azurath. Claiming that said raptor was the patron saint of Birds, and Angelic beings, he managed to convince the crew that he was not insane but post apocalyptic thriller type. He sailed the sea's with pride in having a crew to care for, except more often than not they would die. Later in life once he was put off ship, he still adopted the pirate persona in vain, though it gave him no power. Still he prays to the Raptor god, claiming, "THE RAPTORS WILL GUIDE US!!!!" Aloud while randomly yelling yarg at passerby's. An orphan from war he only ever wished to have a good woman to pray to the raptors with him. People often think that this man is a God in disguise.

Wait, are we all doing descriptions of who we're bringing or is this just in response to Noko's description?

I would do one if I had more context as to what the scene is. I don't know what characters @Voldemort and @Damnatus are bringing but regardless if its Arthur and Artanthos or not, Tenkai is the best fit for anything martial arts/sword related.

And if @Fierach and @Twitterpated are on the sidelines as well as James and Jin, that would make it fit even more. But I don't know what you guys are doing yet so I'm not jumping to conclusions. I can work with whatever the plan is.

The scene is basically a random village in Lagrimosa.  @Voldemort was just looking for brief descriptions of who we're bringing and why they're in the random village.

Also, are they air pirates or sea pirates?